Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,366 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. I type the commands in the F1 Console and I don't get anything? Maybe i need to delete the cfg? and start it fresh?

2. Try the chat commands.

3. in the overview i don't see chat commands?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489424738][/DOUBLEPOST]this has been resolved, I had to update the core version of Oxide to make the stacking work again

4. I can't find bear traps for the life of me, what are they named in the item list?

5. Code:
        "trap.bear": {
          "displayName": "Snap Trap",
          "category": "Traps",
          "rarity": "Common",
          "itemid": 1046072789,

6. You won't be able to stack bear traps because they have durability.

7. I do not understand why you have completely f&*&&*d up a great plugin that has worked flawlessly for years , with no problems and hardly any requests for help, there is no sense in it apart from some statement that they have "durability" , on most servers with decay so has wood, stone and metal so why not stuff them up to ?
    it now means i have to carry extra parts to make each F^*& turret ! that is until you decide those parts can only be stacked 1 high, and how can the ceiling light have durability ? its the same as a lantern ?

8. It is not the plugin but rust update if anything but as no one else is reporting it might be just a problem with yours

9. The original author had checks for items with durability (as in tools, traps, weapons), they wouldn't be added to the newly generated config, the stack command wouldn't stack them, and Rust wouldn't allow it. I did nothing except spread consistency throughout the plugin. I'm not changing what you can stack or not, the Rust developers are. The plugin has that feature to answer questions to server owners and save them time. If you'd like, download version 1.9.3, and the check will disappear but Rust won't let you stack items with durability anyway.

10. that is funny as i have been stacking turrets and flame turrets 600 high for a while now, i have been stacking ceiling lights 100, until the last "improvement" i was also stacking snap (bear) traps 100 high as well as land mines , The only things that the plugin would not stack would be guns/rifles and ladder hatches, as you said in your reply you are the one that is spreading "consistency" the rust devs dont really care . If they were that precious about the game they would not allow plugins at all,
    and as a matter of interest why "quote" my post which is not 4 pages away but above yours ?

Attached Files:

11. I did some testing just now, and the only way get those items to stack higher than one is to spawn them in (1000x), no other plugins except StackSizeController 1.9.3. Splitting the stack does work properly, but you cannot recreate the stack of 1000x. For example, if you try and craft an auto turret with a full inventory (but one slot has an auto turret), it will just drop the turret out of your inventory even though the stack size is set to 100,000 (in my test). Again, you can always go back to 1.9.3 if somehow you can stack those items above one.

12. pookins said:

that is funny as i have been stacking turrets and flame turrets 600 high for a while now, i have been stacking ceiling lights 100, until the last "improvement" i was also stacking snap (bear) traps 100 high as well as land mines , The only things that the plugin would not stack would be guns/rifles and ladder hatches, as you said in your reply you are the one that is spreading "consistency" the rust devs dont really care . If they were that precious about the game they would not allow plugins at all,
    and as a matter of interest why "quote" my post which is not 4 pages away but above yours ?
    I did some testing just now, and the only way get those items to stack higher than one is to spawn them in (1000x), no other plugins except StackSizeController 1.9.3. Splitting the stack does work properly, but you cannot recreate the stack of 1000x. For example, if you try and craft an auto turret with a full inventory (but one slot has an auto turret), it will just drop the turret out of your inventory even though the stack size is set to 100,000 (in my test). Again, you can always go back to 1.9.3 if somehow you can stack those items above one.

Obviously you could stack them higher as it shows that in the jpg, i split the stack for inventory guardian in case of a wipe otherwise it would be 130+
    (as i find quoting a pain in the proverbial , i will just copy the whole question/quote/reply in each of my posts :) )
    as a matter on interest i have attached the Jan 2016 and Jan 2017 stack size configs that i still had (after a hd changeover) both show Turrets as more than 1 and both worked

this is what happens if you try to roll back
    Error while compiling: StackSizeController.cs(176,20): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  13. Stack Size Controller for Rust - Version History | Oxide - that compiling error is from an older version. 1.9.3 shouldn't have that problem.

14. stack sizes are not working correctly just being made aware of this since yesterdays update example auto turrets used to stack to 10 now they dont lol any update fix

ok updated i think i have the problem here maybe it can be changed ?

[Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Auto Turret' will not stack more than 1 in game. Changing stack size to 1..
    [Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Snap Trap' will not stack more than 1 in game. Changing stack size to 1..
    [Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Ceiling Light' will not stack more than 1 in game. Changing stack size to 1..
    [Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Lantern' will not stack more than 1 in game. Changing stack size to 1..
    [Stack Size Controller] Updating configuration file with new values.

15. Anything that is not meant to stack wont this has already been explained many times

16. After installing the plugins, objects do not stack when they are dropped or thrown out, for example, meat from a fire or coal / metal from stoves. Can this be fixed? ( sorry my bad eng :) )

Attached Files:

• lul.png
      lul.png
      File size:
      432.6 KB
      Views:
    • omg.png
      omg.png
      File size:
      89.9 KB
      Views:
  17. Please update it :D

18. This plugin only modifies stack in inventories, items should bond together if they collide on the ground however.
    Update for what? The current version compiles and works properly on most recent Rust update.

19. dosent work 4 me after update :S

20. What version are you using?