1. I tried this (before this update) and it worked perfectly. I reported it to Facepunch linking them back here and also to one of the game devs I have on steam, he said they'd look into it. From what I can workout using dumpbin it now seems like the stacksize of RustDedicated.exe is now default at 8mb rather than the 1mb we had before. Maybe one of you more savvy people can check that out.

On a back up of my server run locally, I managed to copy and paste a huge base around the map getting me to over 222k of building blocks, and then restarted the server with no issues and was able to build too.

Interesting....

2. I face with that problem several times before when the map save files reaches about 4mb
    currently it's 2,5mb and that is why I dont want to request from my host to modify any file yet but at the same time I am wondering;
    may I apply this one after server down or definetly need to be apply this before server crash? say namely, If I dont apply this modification now, after server crashed is there any way to apply it and restart the server or it will be already too late?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426306606][/DOUBLEPOST]
    type -server.stability false in command line near the one of the allowable info
    for example Word Size 4000 isnt it write like this;
    Word Size 4000 -server.stability false