1. thanks work for me :D

2. CHR

CHR

@Wulf should I repatch my exe with ur bat? Or keep my own patched exe?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your choice! The .bat I made is just a script to make it easier.

4. CHR

CHR

Ok so it's just a bat file with the command posted in this thread. Nothing else in so I can keep my file.

I'm already experience fps drops on the server. Not client.

I had to change the servers tickrate to 50 to keep the performance. But it looks like that in kinda 2 days the gameserver will crash Cuz I will reach 80k entities. Seems 40k keeps it smooth. But yeah. Letz see

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The zip has the bat file and the tools to patch the RustDedicated.exe. It saves people having to install and figure out Visual Studio.

6. What about the server owner like me the rent their servers and don't have access to "RustDedicated.exe" or can run bats.

7. I have :D

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to contact your host.

9. CHR

CHR

If u don't got access to ftp on your gameserver I recommend to change ur host as quick as possible!

10. i have ftp access, but i don't have access to the "RustDedicated.exe" or can i execute bats using the ftp.

11. CHR

CHR

The exe must be there then. There is no need to run a batch file on the server.

Stop the server. Download the file on ur local machine. Then exexcute the batch. Ur exe gets patched. Then upload the file. I don't get why u wanna run it on ur server. It's not a programm. It's just a patch help Cuz people can't or don't have visual studio.

12. Hey... we have the same problem...is there any chance to fix that without contact host ?
    I was looking around other forum's they say it maybe can be a building (?)

BuildingBlock+Support.Update (Boolean forced)
    BuildingBlock.UpdateSupports (Boolean forceUpdate)
    BuildingBlock.DistanceFromGround ()

i always update Steam on our Server

Why is this happen ? Rust Update or something like that...Can u guys explain that please ?

13. I don't want to execute the bat in my server, i just said that i cannot do either(Substitute "RustDedicated.exe" or execute a bat there)!! In my host when i access the ftp i can't see the "RustDedicated.exe" because the host concealed the .exe and on the top of that i can't upload any .exe file to my server using the ftp it does not allow me! One example is the Csharpcompiler.exe the comes with oxide! i need to delete it so i can upload the oxide files to update it.

Anyway i got in touch with my host and they respond me this:

Read the topic, all you want to know is in here already!

14. CHR

CHR

Mhhh okay. So I recommend to switch your host. A good host would never do it like that. They got something to hide at least in my opinion. :/ May I ask where ur server is hosted?

Good luck dude!

15. Vilayer LTD

16. CHR

CHR

17. Yep i know but i don't have a choice! there is no other host that have servers in my country! If i try host's from my country they are to expensive, its like 75-100 buck's month for 30 slots.

18. @Wulf in tommorow update - they fixed that, do you know? Can I push 5000*5000? Thanks...

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't heard of anything, so likely not.

20. That rly bad...