1. remember to use as startup options: server.stability false
    i dont have the time to test this but i guess it should work.

2. PRS

PRS

It works , thank you !!!!!

3. PRS

PRS

I'm not sure this is a Rust bug or Oxide bug but i can't stack more 1 050 woods and when a player say something the avatar don't display.

Thank for your time

4. if you don't want to disable stability another temporary solution is to increase stack size of rust executable via visual studio command prompt:
    editbin /stack:8388608 RustDedicated.exe

5. PRS

PRS

@Reneb I tested on a test server.

For the avatar on chat is due to ChatHandler plugin but stack problem is due to Assembly-CSharp.dll :(

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The avatar bug is not exclusive to Chat Handler.

7. PRS

PRS

When ChatHandler is loaded avatar doesn't appear and unloaded it's ok :S

8. no idea what you guys said XD

9. PRS

PRS

client.connect 212.83.137.74:28015 :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Avatars disappearing is not exclusive to any plugin. One cause is from overflowing the window with chat, the other is from the steamid not being set with the function. We're going to have to look into fixes for both.

11. PRS

PRS

Okey, anyway the biggest problem is the stack of wood :'(

12. no reason for the stack of wood being the fix, i didnt edit that part ^^

13. PRS

PRS

@Reneb, can you connect on my serv? I will show you

14. ok, but it wont help ... i mean i used the latest assembly and only edited the stabilitycheck XD

15. PRS

PRS

It's strange...
    client.connect 212.83.137.74:28015

16. guess i used an old build :x that's why.
    i downloaded the latest version and fixed it for you, tested it and there is no stack pb

17. PRS

PRS

It's ok!!! Thank Reneb :)

18. Thank you so much :) awesome :)

19. where does this get installed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422915035][/DOUBLEPOST]could it be possible for someone to help me with my server even if they have teamviewer?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422930279,1422914961][/DOUBLEPOST]As per above I put in the assembly-CSharp.dll gets through 5330blocks found updates supports 8 of 8 then gets to check stability... and just hangs on 0 / 4059 many times
    When I go in procedural map folder I have 0.save to 5 sav. If I totally remove 0.sav server starts but nothing saved in game. I tried to rename 1.save to 0.sav and same error. So the only way the server will run is with 0.sav totally out (but again all wiped with nothing)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423004652][/DOUBLEPOST]what i have figured out to do is go to procedural map file and delete .sav all except the 0.sav. The only thing is it has to be deleted houly or at least 5 hours before it gets to .6 sav file. If there is a program for this please help :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015