1. Ok I think I have got it working now, the batch file that I used to launch the server automatically checked for rust updates, so I made a new file without that and it seems to be running oxide within the server now.

2. This guide is very confusing, I love how detailed it is but I have purchased my own server and was recommended by spicee to come here and look at how to install plugins from Oxide to my server (which is running on Survival Servers) for rust and I see no strings here connecting my problem. Can I ask you a few questions maybe over steam Wulf?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This guide is mainly for dedicated servers, but for hosts like Survival, they generally offer a simple button on their control panel to install the latest build of Oxide, just make sure your server is shutdown beforehand.

4. Wulf, could you give me your steam or something so I can ask some questions and stuff; cause yes Survival has given me the option to use Oxide, but the actual plugins I have to do manually. I have asked Survival that question with a ticket already and I'm not sure how to do it. If I could add you that'd be fantastic.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The forums are here for support, not my Steam. ;)

If your host doesn't give you a file manager on the site, then you'd have to get your server's FTP (google if you aren't sure how to use FTP) login detail s, then login to FTP and upload them to the folder mentioned in the stickies tutorial on installing plugins.

6. Wulf This error in rust v25, you can help me?

Attached Files:

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to the latest official version of Rust, we do not supported pirated/cracked servers.

8. Where to find the Rust Official Server to download?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, we do not support cracked/pirated/non-Steam clients or servers.

12. [revz]enabled erverse depth :main camera
    I can not connect my server. port, public ip ......I try everything I found but nothing worked. please help me ,thx QQ截图20161005114329.png

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you post your startup script please?

14. @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.password "*****" +server.maxplayers 30 +server.hostname "ZHAZHA" +server.identity "my_server_identity" +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 5555 +server.worldsize 4000 +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true +server.description "welcome"

Thx for reply

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you behind a router?

16. I use the google cloud vm. I'm not sure . maybe no?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does it have any sort of firewall?

18. yes! But I already set rust in trust list and add rule to make port28014-28016 open

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

UDP? I'd double check that. If you can't connect directly, the port is either no open or the server is not online. If the server has more than one IP, you may want to bind to that with +server.ip in your startup script.

20. QQ截图20161005133634.png
    Both in and out, both tcp and udp. Now I'm try write the ip in startbat. Is there any possible that google vm can not do this? QQ截图20161005133940.png Really thx!!!