1. Wow thanks for the quick reply :)

2. Hi I am having trouble with oxide. It doesn't seem to load anymore. I have updated server and reinstalled oxide, but it still fails to load. I do have the script (+login anonymous +app_update 258550 validate +quit) added to the server. Could this auto update be causing the problem for oxide?

Thank you.

Edit: Yep that was the problem lol. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  3. no rustdedicated.exe wondering where i can find it, not it the latest oxide-rust.zip

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RustDedicated.exe comes with Rust, Oxide is just a mod. You'd get it from installing Rust Dedicated via SteamCMD. Keep in mind that your host may not show it, but you'll likely have it already.

5. Go oxide rust exp beta july2016 plz
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471815805][/DOUBLEPOST]where to download for beta oxide july2016

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We only support the latest game versions. If you need a build for an old version, you'd need to patch it for the game on your own.

7. so difficult maybe someone of the guys would I do not understand the finished version in languages progromirovaniya
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471822743][/DOUBLEPOST]Come go to the new version of the server to transfer

8. downloaded it last night again, they just have the rust_server.exe

Edit: wrong quote
    Edit2: img added
    Edit3!!!!!!: solution found!

login anonymous
    app_update 258550 -beta experimental

gives me the rustdedicated.exe

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The -beta experimental isn't used, there is no "experimental" branch with Rust anymore. Did you happen to have -beta legacy before?

10. help.
    the correct name of the map name?

Code:
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics -cheatpunch +server.level "SavisIsland"
    Code:
    Scene 'SavisIsland' (-1) couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
    To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

First, you can remove -cheatpunch, that hasn't existed since Rust Legacy.

SavisIsland should be the map of the map still though. Are you on a branch other than release?

12. Thanks reply.
    "cheatpunch" a does it no longer work anymore? EAC chenged?
    public branch are using. for "Savas changes" in the official blog, I want to start the map.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

CheatPunch isn't EAC, that was Rust's old anti-cheat in Rust Legacy.

For your map name, it's actually SavasIsland, not SavisIsland.

14. Thanks!!!!!!

reference: Maps other than Procedural Map? | Oxide

15. So for some reason, extracting the Oxide files into the rust_dedicated folder, replacing when prompted, and running my server did not add the plugins folder. I am running off of a fresh download of everything, so I am not sure what I could have done wrong.

After opening the path C:\SteamCMD\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\server\my_server
    the only folder in that directory is cfg.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can check if Oxide is correctly installed by using the oxide.version console command. If the command comes back as unknown, then Oxide was not installed correctly. Make sure you are not running any updates or checking for updates when starting the server as well, as that will uninstall Oxide.

17. Do I have to use that command within the server command prompt, or while in game after joining my server?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Either would work.

19. Ok it does say command not found.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide isn't installed then, so you'd need to check the things I mentioned in my previous post.