1. I have cleaned up your bat file change the rcon password and map seed and not sure what ports you are using so change them if needed
    Code:
    @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 28015 +server.hostname "Land of Nakeds Vanilla |Levels|Skins|Stacksize|Autodoors" +server.description "Vanilla Server aside from from levels, stack size and autodoors" +server.identity "my_server_identity" +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password 1234 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.worldsize 5000 +server.seed 21457845

2. Lol wow thanks but we figured out what was wrong with it =]
    I appreciate it though!

3. I know seen that but your file was still messed up you will find it is a lot cleaner

4. alright cool thanks though!

5. Probably sure this is a dumb question but how do you remove the ownerid you have for your server?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

removeowner YOURID

7. Hello Rust fellas i wonder if you can provide a link to download a premade oxide rust server 1375

i'm asking because i dont have internet at home and i just want it to play with my friend in our local network

any hel will be apreciated

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, we do not support non-Steam or older versions of Rust.

9. thanks anyway

10. Hello. Tell me why when I make any attack on the Rust server I kick from the server with the error : RPC Error: onprojectileattack . Please help

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Rust and Oxide version are you using?

12. The latest version of Rust . Oxide 2.0.2225 . And in the console writes : The file 'archive:/CAB e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9b72/CAB e2446ae3835fd7310524e3e713bd9b72' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!]

And when a kick from the server says : IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2016
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you updated Rust before installing Oxide? I can't reproduce that error, but when there's only a single report like this, it is generally a case of the Rust server being on a different version than the Oxide version you installed with the modified Rust DLL.

14. Yes, I have installed the latest version of Oxide and the latest version of Rust

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you go through the steps of updating Rust, verify the version of that, then re-install Oxide to see if you still have the issue? The version of Rust (found using the "version" command) should match before and after.

16. I am having this same issue, it didn't seem to be a problem yesterday after I first updated it but now it is. I tried updating rust and then reinstalling oxide again but no change.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error is most likely an issue with a Rust feature that a plugin is using. The only fix is removing that plugin until they fix it.

18. For my server it seems it was HitIcon so if anyone else has the issue and has that plugin =)

19. I updated my server and now Oxide wont load into the server? It was loading in fine before the update.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Re-install it, Oxide is a mod and needs to be installed after every update.