1. Anyone found a place where we can void the max server limit on serverinit ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just set it manually instead of using the console command. I'm sure it was placed there for performance reasons though.

Edit: After having talked to the developers a bit, they stated that they will soon start blacklisting servers that modify that player limit above 60. They'll likely be posting something about it soon to warn everyone, so I'd recommend keeping to the defaults for now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. How to increase the number ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The number is shown in the example, just change that.

5. And where is the register?

or AutoExec in start.bat

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to make a plugin with it.

7. Okay , understood)

8. i tried this but no cake, but remember i am retarded at c#

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may need to remove the setting from your command-line/autoexec.cfg too, else set it to the same value as you do in the plugin.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  10. Nice work cheers for that :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449687540][/DOUBLEPOST]Now we just need our lovely russian friends to share the teleport plugin.

11. not quite sure this actually works, my server was at 60/200 and i had reports from players not being able to log in due to too many players online (although i cannot 100% be sure as my server was spitting red errors based in hurt worlds network manager), will update with further intell

12. i went up to about 90 today.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449741402][/DOUBLEPOST]was laggy AF due to shit gc and memory leak on dedi server software

13. Well i got bored and i worked out how to do it without oxide ;), a little bit of dll black magic.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To figure what out? I thought it was already public.

15. The oxide version of the cap removal is public but not the full vanilla one.

16. Just change default from 50 in AssemblyCSharp? It's in ServerConfig.

17. Who can send a complete plug-in, thank you

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. But I don't know how to use it, should be placed where