1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, when you get reports of bugs that only happen when the player count is way above what they've tested with or know to be stable, it's understandable. I'm sure they'd like to make sure everything is more stable before it is pushed to the max.

2. Wulf, you have already said that developers want to filter the server with more than 60 slots.
    Would you discuss with the developers of the game, such moment. I want to put 61 slot. One of them, the standby for admin. I would't want my server was filtered.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd set it to 60 and have a plugin that reserves slots for admin.

4. But in this case will play 59 players and 1 slot most of the time is free?

5. if you could make a mod that is 60 maxplayers but allows connections over 60 for admins that would be amazing

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd still get blacklisted if over 60. ;)

7. is it possible to do something like 61/60

I've seen some games do that

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it as that will likely result in blacklisting too.

9. i see only one way to do this. Just kick random player
    Yep. but you can to talk about this with developers and try to search some solution.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Th solution is reserved slots, I don't see it happening any other way as it is still above 60 regardless if it is Admin.

11. Well, if you think more about that, maybe the answer come and at least anybody will be satisfied?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure what you are saying here. If the player count is over 60, it is over 60.

13. admin is not a player, also spectator is not a player(no entity at all , so no colliders). admin need spectator mode - so need additional slots.
    I understand your point, but I can not accept your want to limit anything or block. This is the most stupid manner! think - look for a compromise. You can always find a solution that will satisfy everyone. That's what I meant.

I believe that you would be easier to convince the developers, since you already had a conversation with them and they are (imho) are interested in your opinion.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not limiting or blocking anything, only passing along what Hurtworld devs have mentioned. If you'd like to discuss it with them, feel free to message them on Reddit, Twitter, or their other contact forms. All I have mentioned is that 61 is still above the limit, regardless if admin is that extra one or not.

15. ok. no problemo. thank you did not help.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, but it is something you'd need to mention to them, not me. I gave you the information that I had available to me. I can mention it to them, but it'd be better coming from you being as you are the one wanting the exception.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  17. I know this plugin is closed but there seems to be tonnes of servers with loads of slots, any chance anyone has a copy of this plugin I can get?

Thanks

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I wouldn't recommend it. They'll be blacklisting servers soon I believe.

19. Yeah I just read something about that, 60's pretty damn low for the map size though. It's bigger or as big as Rust Legacy... BTW your doorcloser plugin <3 Make it for hurtworld plx :D

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure they'll increase the limit eventually once they are happy with the stability of the server.