ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Is there anyway you can use this with EasyVote to give players who voted RP?

2. See EasyVote for Rust | Oxide overview

3. I know that, but it keeps saying in logs no players found! And when i try to add rp manually same problem!

4. When i try to sell something, that only appears if i have it in the inventory, there are a possibility to always see it? (i mean to know what can i sell)

Thanks.

5. so how do this plugin work? How do you actually receive rp points, is there any config that allows you to edit how easy or how hard it is to receive the points, because i only see that u can edit whats in the store rather than how u actually get the points itself

6. install the first two optional dependencies on the overview

7. yeah i finally saw how, but ive another issue, i want to implement with GUI shop to sell Money for RP, how do i do this as GUI shop uses item ID/names for the items, what the hell is the ID for RP?

NEVERMIND I AM BLIND AS FUCK, i never even noticed the exchange tab lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  8. hello how can i remove the the old rewarddeale icons from the lustymap? there are now 4 dealers but i only have 1

9. Have a error:

Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.54' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(21:43:03) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+UIPanel,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+Category,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer]]]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+UIManager.AddUI (.BasePlayer player, UIPanel type, Category subType, Int32 pageNumber, System.String npcId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OpenStore (.BasePlayer player, System.String npcid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Tried the console command 'resetmap'?

11. Who has an idea what is going on?

12. What I did was add a new NCP, modify it, then /npc_end and then /srnpc add
    This made it work for me. :)
    Could be because npc locks the use key?
    Not sure what's going on but I guess it's something like that.

13. No, same Error
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.54' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(13:58:42) | at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateAllElements () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Different error..
    Maybe 'reload ServerRewards' and then try again?
    looks like there was something wrong while loading the plugin, kinda..

Meanwhile I will check the source, maybe there is a thing that can be fixed. :)

15. Thx :)

I reinstall ServerRewards and HumanNPC. Then add a new NPC modify it, NPC-End and /srnpc add.
    This is a new error:

Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.54' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(14:11:03) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+UIPanel,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+Category,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer]]]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+UIManager.AddUI (.BasePlayer player, UIPanel type, Category subType, Int32 pageNumber, System.String npcId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OpenStore (.BasePlayer player, System.String npcid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. OK, so I've added some debugging info and some attempts to fix the nullrefs, could you try the attached file and put the full output of 'reload ServerRewards' to this thread please? :)

Attached Files:

17. (15:00:41) | Waiting for another application to stop using script: ServerRewards

(15:00:42) | Reload requested for plugin which is already loading: ServerRewards

(15:00:44) | ServerRewards was compiled successfully in 2031ms

(15:00:44) | Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u

(15:00:44) | Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] Image Lib Found

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] Created first new element (With default NULL values)

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] npcData =

Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+NPCData

-

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo =

System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+NPCData+NPCInfo]

-

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo.count =

-

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo.FirstOrDefault().ToString() =

[, ]

-

(15:00:44) | [ServerRewards] All UI elements have been successfully generated!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499605521][/DOUBLEPOST]Have now / srnpc add made. It works now.
    I could open the Reward shop without error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499606179][/DOUBLEPOST]Stop ... error found.
    The shop is blank with the NPC.
    With / s the shop is available.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499606331][/DOUBLEPOST]Reload Serverreward WITH /srnpc add

(15:17:56) | Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u

(15:17:56) | Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] Image Lib Found

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] Created first new element (With default NULL values)

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] npcData =

Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+NPCData

-

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo =

System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+NPCData+NPCInfo]

-

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo.count =

-

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] npcData.npcInfo.FirstOrDefault().ToString() =

[1367130150, Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+NPCData+NPCInfo]

-

(15:17:56) | [ServerRewards] All UI elements have been successfully generated!

18. That is correct, the NPC is empty.
    What you need to do now is /srnpc loot
    then modify the npc by clicking what should be available through the npc

19. Okay, everythink works.
    Big Thanks :)

20. Awesome! :)
    @k1lly0u : Any location you might wish to receive a PR or .patch?