ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Have you clicked the Items button?

2. Thanks! Didn't know I had to run the commands for ImageLibrary. After running them & reloading the ServerRewards plugin, it is working now. :)

3. Your welcome :) Was the same with me.

4. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'AddPoints' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.53' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.AddPoints (System.Object userID, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.53' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.IsRegisteredNPC (System.String ID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. ^^^ similar shit happening

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those having issues with this plugin, please update to Oxide 2.0.3326 or higher and let us know if the issue persists.

7. Updating Oxide fixes the issues in my case anyways.. :D

8. I just added a few new items to my server rewards using in game chat, went to Filezilla to reload the pluggin and got this error , Happens when someone types /s in game. and the gui wont come up in game,

| Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.53 by k1lly0u

(20:34:33) | Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.53' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(20:34:33) | at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.cmdStore (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[DOUBLEPOST=1497577166][/DOUBLEPOST]also I have updated the oxide after I had problems with rcon earlier

9. nevermind

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  10. Nooo, Server Rewards is so much better than Ecnomonics :) #teamSR

11. k1lly0u updated ServerRewards with a new update entry:

12. Updated to the new version and now this is what I am having in my logs and shop doesn't work in game

Code:
    18:58 [Info] Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u
    18:58 [Info] Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.54 by k1lly0u
    18:58 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.54' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:58 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.cmdStore (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Tried to go back to the old version same thing

13. How often does someone obtain an RP point?

14. Thanks for this update! Made all my plugins not to work anymore! Tried to reinstalling them nothing same error. Now I had to reinstall the whole server! Thank you!

15. They don't through this plugin. There's quite a few plugins you can use to give players RP. PlaytimeTracker, Vote Rewards, EventManager to name a few

Thanks for your sarcasm!
    1st, 1 plugin can not stop every other plugin from working. That is not how plugins work
    2nd, All that was added was a hook which is very likely to not return anything unless you have other plugins using it, everything else is the same.
    Thank you!

16. i installed plugin and restart server but i write /s and nothing happend like server writing unknown command can somebody help me please? maybe i need to install more plugins?

17. Check your logs and post them here

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin