1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not denying that it doesn't work, I just misunderstood the original purpose of attaching it. All I'm saying now is that you can do away with the auth level, it is not needed, just let all players bypass, the check is pointless.

bool CanBypassQueue(Network.Connection connection) => true;

2. Thank's man! I just do not understand you very well. It affects language skills), to be precise - of his ignorance) I will try to take advantage of what you advise. Thanks again.

3. How fix problem ?)

4. This actual problem...
    players : 39 (125 max) (19937 queued) (86 joining)

5. Pretty wierd problem with our server. Randomly players couldnt join due to a 1000 player que. But we only hade 40/125 players online. We restarted the server and it seems to have solved the problem for now at least. But would be good to know what caused it.

Serverlog is spamming this line after every player-login line:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Server is also spamming the stat_log with this:
    [2016-08-07 16:21:35] [AppID 252490] CAPIJobRequestUserStats - no stats data in server response, we must be up to date

Any ideas?

6. Hello i have same issue! players are not able to join my server omg.

Wulf do you know how to fix this problem?

7. Restarted the server fixed the issue for now

8. Restarted server and everything was aright for 5 minutes then again!

Queue, 2.187 players ahead of you, 0 players behind

9. have same problem 1000 queue cant connect people

Attached Files:

10. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  11. its working this ?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a better way to handle it since it's actually an attack and not valid players:

Attached Files:

13. then what is better, cleajoining or fixqueue

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The 2nd as it kicks and limits their "join" rate.

15. okay thanks, what is the problem? oxide, rust client or rust server?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust's queue being attacked, so Rust server.

17. Thanks wolf, cleared the list fine & allowed players in again.

18. u plugin not working for 100% of people fixqueue working in this moment 100% people.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They handle it in entirely different ways. The one I posted is rate limiting + join.clear (instafix) console command. The FixQueue one just allows the attacks to keep happening and completely gets rid of the player limit (allowing infinite amount of players to connect) which can potentially cause more issues. Ideally you should probably ban the IPs doing it as well, but for now using the 2nd and using the join.clear command would fix it and then limit the rate of connection attempts.

20. wulf what do i need to do to get my server running again what plugin and if any what commands