1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're posted above along with how to use them.

2. Download the "ClearJoining.cs" Wulf posted above. If you got shitloads of false connections on your server at the time use console command "join.clear" to clear the queue & let actual players join again

3. Thankyou Uzze i saw the bit about The FixQueue one but cannot see any command for it thou

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

FixQueue was just the suggestion of returning true in the CanBypassQueue hook, which allows all players to connect regardless of player limit (no queue.)

The other one I posted was from @Nogrod, it has a command to manually clear the queue and still keep the player limit on your server (could have resource issues otherwise) and limits the rate at which people can repeatedly connect.

5. This ip attack to me, this help to admins of other servers i think

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Here's an updated version of the plugin from @Nogrod:

Attached Files:

7. Thanks Wulf

8. It seems to reject all connections: "Rejecting Connection - False"

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be fixed with this:

Attached Files:

10. @Wulf - To fix this problem untill they can patch this issue should i run ClearJoining + Timedexecute to run the join.clear cmd every 5/10 minutes or something? If im not here to manually clear the queue ><

11. Thanks Wulf

12. other ip attacking

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't need to run the command each time, it's just for manual clearing. It should handle it fine after you clear it once.

14. Alright, trying the updated version now & people can join with it too. The first version you sent did not work as intended - i cleared manually & got attacked again with 7k connections xD

15. thnks Wulf
    its work

[DOUBLEPOST=1470593974][/DOUBLEPOST]i use the TimedExecute plugin with join.clear

"TimerRepeat": {
    "join.clear": 60

16. the better opcion is join.clear and take ip to ban in firewall if u can

17. Hi, Wulf
    please oxide update! Game Version: 970.83

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I already have, build will be available shortly.

19. Always thanks! i love oxide

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I believe this issue should be fixed in the latest Rust update, so the plugins shouldn't be needed anymore.