1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. I WOKE UP LIKE DIS, -_-

Attached Files:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm using Rust:IO without issues, pretty sure it's not it. The author would have already updated it if it were.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440183412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your server is outdated.

4. Updated OXIDE, went to feed my Husky a Rabbit, came back and spammed in console, as well as server not showing on list. Direct Connect worked, gametracker was "Dead", changed the port as well.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide relies on Rust to be updated as well, Oxide builds are meant for specific versions of Rust. Your GameTracker issue is something entirely unrelated, the Rust query port isn't the same as it used to be, so you or GameTracker would need to update your listing.

6. Oxide and Server been updated since yesterdays patch release, i updated oxide today when i came to check my alerts on here for releases. So i went to my server, mods, then installed Oxide.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There have been 3 Rust updates in the last day, with the last one being 3 hours ago. If you didn't update to that, you're outdated and using the wrong Oxide build with your server.

8. Reason i mentioned gametracker was due to it being down all night, came on today, changed the query port and boom it worked. Then updated oxide and everything went boom :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440184037][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Alright, i tried to "version" in console and didn't react due to the spam :) Couldn't even click to filter it out. Ill update anyway :) Thanks Wulf

9. this is my .bat tell me if I'm doing stupidly wrong there please

Code:
    @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -server.hostname "my servers name" -server.port 28015 -maxplayers 100 -rcon.port 28016 -rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 -rcon.password "the pass"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't what you use to update, that's for starting the server.

11. I know I did the forced path then app_update 258550 to that path, it was successful then i put the latest oxide for rust in my server file but I'm still flooded
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440184570][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

app_update 258550 validate

13. Hey Wulf, all is good now! Thanks, i didn't even realize there were more updates haha! All issues are fixed and we're up without errors :) Thanks for all you do bro, i appreciate it a lot!

14. same problem
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440185390][/DOUBLEPOST]I even tried removing all the mods from the server thinking it might be one of them causing it other than Rust IO and oxide and still got the flood.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440188923][/DOUBLEPOST]I ran a new file put all the add ons and save date and it work in the new file and it worked, it might be a defect from the update not removing a specific file from rust is self, I noticed that before the update as admins auth lvl 2 the character is female and after the update they changed to male even with the backup set in; not sure just a wild guess that there might be a defected file that Steamcmd is not removing/modifying that causes the flood

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  15. same flood shit "MissingFieldException: Field 'Steamworks.GameServer.isInitialized' not found."

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update your server, that's the only fix.

17. I am using 1310 version of my rust server. Never had this error with another updates.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There have been around 5 updates for "1310" in the past week, you are not using the latest update. Shutdown the server, run the SteamCMD update with your host or script if self-hosted, then install the latest Oxide build.