1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably, just hard keeping up with it myself when there are more important things. :p I'll likely move it to the new Docs for others to contribute to down the road.

2. I enter into the rcon server console command: oxide.load kits , It shows the following Снимок.JPG
    What have I done wrong?

3. oxide.reload Kits (Kits needs a captiol K)

4. is there an auth level command

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. When i give myself an item with the F1 menu it wil show in chat i gave myself an item. Is there a possibility to turn that message off?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. Whats the command to write oxide cfg for permissions? Bc everytime I revoke a power they get it back after restart

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Permissions are written automatically each time you add/remote/change them. If you are referring to groups, players are automatically added to groups based on their auth level in Rust, ie. admin, moderator, etc.

10. Hey guys...this thread is a fantastic resource. I have searched and searched but cant find the way to modify what a "Moderator" has access too. For example, I want my server Mods to only have ability to kick/ban but not have the ability to spawn in items or fly. Is there certain oxide perms for that?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Moderators have the same access as owners in Rust. If you want to limit what they have, don't use auth levels and use plugins with permissions instead.

12. Thank you Wulf. I will see what I can come up with.

13. hello hopefully someone can help me last time i saw a video in youtube.
    he show how u can put some cords from the map inside the console to show yourself a Sphere above the "cords" (something like to find the radtown everytime)
    ...ty hopefully someone can help

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not possible without a plugin that I am aware of.

15. nope its working found it again !
    here check it out !

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I thought you were referring to the dome for some reason, but that sphere would only show to you I believe. There are other ddraw commands you can use that other plugins make use of as well for text, arrows, etc.

17. Hello, sorry for my english, but if i write "inventory.giveall "Wood" 10", it give everyone Wooden Arrow. So what i do bad?
    And doesnt work "inventory.giveplayer "player" "item" "amount"". Can someone write me tip or show how to?

Thank you.
    BTW: I am administrator. I tryied RUSTY but it says "Not connected".

18. im wondering if anyone can help me find a liist of my servers possible permissions so i can assign them to staff levels and players?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the command: show perms

20. how to list the current installed plugins in console?