SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,439 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Then you will need to edit your own post
    Server commands for Rust | Oxide

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That post is for the default Rust commands, not the ones THIS plugin provides.

3. I posted them commands as the the ones from this plugin is not working for him the way they should so he has other options

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can only use the others if this plugin isn't loaded, which if that was your intention, it wasn't at all clear.

5. Strange I have used both and it worked

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It would work, but the last argument would be ignored and the player name would be used as the reason...

7. I see then can you update it on your post to correct that Server commands for Rust | Oxide

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No... because they are not the same command.

9. You did have the banid on the overview I see you have edited it am sure that will help others with an updated overview

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I listed the commands that this plugin overrides, but I removed that as clearly some were confused. ;)

banid = ban, they do the same thing with this plugin.

11. @Wulf, you did a misstake line 179
    Code:
                player.Reply(Lang("PlayerBanned", player.Id, player.Name, reason));

it's target.Name not player.Name

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, that was already fixed locally, just got a few other changes to fix yet. :p

Thanks for noticing though!

13. can you just avoid command handle at restart? Because it's spam the console xD
    It's not really a problem but it can be annoying for some owner^^

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean. Command handler at restart?

15. When you use secureadmin and got banned player, at each server start secureadmin display ban message to console because of banid in the cfg.
    It seem server ban player at each start, and secureadmin handle banid command

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, yeah. The server bans players each time the server is started. Because this plugin replaces those commands, it is used instead of Rust's native stuff. I should have something to fix that spam on startup though in the next version as well.

17. Also don't use secureadmin and admintools together.
    Because it makes your server crashing first time I though it was de secureadmin plugin him self but after doing some test. And I found oud that secureadmin and admintools doesn't work together

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They wouldn't cause it to crash, and the only conflict you'd have is that whatever plugin is loaded last will take control of the commands if named the same.

19. Hi guys. Every time when I start the server it will say this on startup: "Server Console has been banned for (and som characters)" Idk what is it, but I know I need a fix. Do you know guys how to fix it?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a bug in the current version of this plugin. Rust uses the "banid" command when your server starts, but I need to fix the command so it works properly when the server runs it on startup.