SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,439 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. @Wulf

I've granted my self the permissions from this plugin and when typing /ban or /say its saying to me
    You do not have the permission to use this command

and I did /grant group admin secureadmin.auth
    its saying that it is granted but when useing it I don't have the permission to use it

2. Please read overview again
    secureadmin.say
    secureadmin.ban

3. Unusable from RCON in regards to bans/unbans. Completely deleted my banlist in conflict with BanSync. (Rust)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see how, it uses the same thing that Rust does for banning and unbanning. Details would be helpful.

5. I'm not sure if it was a permissions issue however I had unbanned someone prior to adding the plugin or just before. I added the plugin, it prevented bansync from syncing the removed ban to a second server. A scheduled server restart happened shortly after and removed all of the bans (post-restart), not sure why.

I tried to begin manually re-adding the bans from RustAdmin but I wasn't able to. Responded with the following message from the plugin:
    Code:
    No players were found with that name or ID
    These were inputted from the backup folder/identity/cfg with the convar of "banid" and not "ban".

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin utilizes the same code that Rust does for banning and unbanning, so highly doubt it was the cause. The "no players" issue I actually fixed locally, which is caused by a mistake I had with assuming they'd always be connected.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SecureAdmin with a new update entry:

8. whenever i simply do /ban it says "usage: ban <name or id> <reason>
    but whenever i try to use it to ban a player, it just says command not found: ban
    any help?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you give me a specific example of what you used?

10. picture 1 is without a player name entered (in this case: pauk48)
    picture 2 is with a player name entered (pauk48)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481394525][/DOUBLEPOST]i tried /ban pauk48

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      2.6 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
  11. this is what happens when i try the command in console

> ban pauk48
    [Oxide] 10:20 [Debug] ExType: TargetInvocationException
    [Oxide] 10:20 [Error] Failed to run command 'ban' on plugin 'SecureAdmin v1.0.1' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 10:20 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.BanCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SecureAdmin with a new update entry:

13. @Wulf
    I'm just usest /ban and afther that this is what happens.
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to run command 'ban' on plugin 'SecureAdmin v1.0.2' (StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.)
    Code:
    User banned
    with this steamid.
    and afther that its also saying this
    Code:
    [Oxide] 16:29 [Info] Server Console has been banned for 

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Uhh, could I get the exact example of what you used? I can't reproduce it without details.

15. I used /ban steam id and reason reason was we arn't allowing hackers here.
    And when pressing enters I got those errors showing up

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but could you give me the exact format that you used it?

17. I've used this

/ban 76561198262180893 hackers arn't allowed in this server

when pressing enter these errores shows up

Code:
    [Oxide] 16:29 [Error] Failed to run command 'ban' on plugin 'SecureAdmin v1.0.2' (StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.)
    Code:
    [Oxide] 16:29 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Code:
    No player found with that code.
    Code:
    [Chat] Player Banned
    (ps the part Player bannend wasn't showing up on the chat even.)
    Code:
    User banned 76561198262180893
    Code:
    [Oxide] 16:29 [Info] Server Console has been banned for 
    this is what i get when using
    /ban 76561198262180893 hackers arn't allowed in this server

18. Needs to be
    ban "player name" "reason"
    or if using steamid
    banid steamid64 "player name" "reason"

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The banid format you have there is no right. The valid format is shown on the overview. The quotations are needed though for strings with spaces.