SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,438 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

ownprox submitted a new resource:

Secure Admin - Ability to temp ban, ban, kick and spectate by permissions without spawning or noclip

Read more about this resource...

2. ownprox updated Secure Admin with a new update entry:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have a few typos that I noticed, with one being the /auth syntax where it should be /permission.

4. Suggestion: Make a command for auth level 2 that sets every permission.

5. How to cancel the user use the command

6. every time i try to give myself permissions it says "player not found" any help?

7. I type /permission playername "permission" and it says I grated that user permission. However when they go to use the command it says they don't have permission. I think it's broken.

8. i have this same issue any word on if this is being fixed or is it something i did not do right?

9. Greetings.

When I use the /say command on the server, the first word/letter is removed and all sentences ends with a "true" - I have tried to delete the plugin and reinstall, to no success. Currently if I want to write something I have to do it as such:

/say . hello

And it will be printed on the screen as this:

SERVER: hello "true"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452009298][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, so what we did at the server - since we just decided to mess with it a bit.

We changed this:

Code:
    for(int i = 1; i < args.Length; i++) if(i == args.Length-1) Msg += args[i]; else Msg += args[i] + " ";
                        ConsoleSystem.Run.Server.Quiet("say " + Msg,true);
    Into this:

Code:
     for(int i = 0; i < args.Length; i++) if(i == args.Length-1) Msg += args[i]; else Msg += args[i] + " ";
                        ConsoleSystem.Run.Server.Quiet("say" + Msg);
    Im not sure if there is some security issues that is off on this, but it has no errors and the symptoms from the above post is gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
  10. yeah i fixed this on my server i forgot to update the plugin thanks bro, ive been away for awhile on holiday :) will get it fixed up when i wake up

11. This has been happening since last weeks update, no ill effects have come from it but I figured i'd report it none the less.

12. I noticed the usage says to do
    /permission "Captain Planet" say
    but the server console prints out "planet" is not a permission

So I switched the two...
    /permission say "Captain Planet"
    and it says player not found still.

I'll be watching for your update, i really just want the /spectate and /say commands available to my mods.

13. Try to add a player without "Space" and not a member of a clan if you use Clan plugin, then you shuld be able to use /permission playername.
    Thats Works for me.

14. You guys they're just normal permissions the plugin author just added a chat command to make it easier but it doesn't work 100% correctly.

Just type

Grant group groupname canspecate

Or

Grant user Name/SteamID canspecate

In console and it will add it like any other permission. The chat command was supposed to be a convenience by the plugin author and does not reflect how you would normally would grant a permission. Just use Oxide's Grant command instead.

@Captain Planet - Use SteamID if it say's they're not found. But use Oxide's permission system as I stated above.

15. is there a way to add all the permissions to a group and assign the group to players. like example make a group called limitedmod then add permissions like tempban, kick, etc. I'm just wondering if I have to type /permission for each person or can I assign the permissions to a group using oxide and if so what are the permission names

16. Possible for group permission?

17. Add all permissions to the group then add the user to the group will give them the permissions for that group

18. I can't seem to grant myself permissions for this plugin to add people for tempban etc.
    when i try to type : oxide.grant user dylan SecureAdmin it says: plugin doesn't work, as i tried to add people permission before, it says player not found, while i do type his name as it is.. ? Any suggestions for me?

19. Add each permission to what ever group you like, then add said person to the group.
    grant group admin CanTempBanPlayer
    grant group admin CanBanPlayer
    grant group admin CanKickPlayer
    grant group admin CanSpecTate
    grant group admin CanSayPlayer

To add a person to the group:
    usergroup add playername groupname

20. Thank you senpai