ScreenTimer

Allows you to create multiple timers.

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 18, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 26, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. The other thing I have noticed is that if I set a timer for 50s it starts at 40s, 60s starts at 53s, 61s starts at 54 and 300s starts at 4m:52s.

2. When you create a timer it instantly starting counting down. When you use /stm show (id) it just shows the timer's current timer and starts counting down. When you probably show it, it will have counted down a few seconds. I just tested and it started at 60( I added a quick debug print).

3. oh cool, is there a way to show the count as soon as it starts ticking down?

4. Copy and paste haha. I might add a small feature for it at a later time.

5. At first glance this seems to be a powerful update to the ScreenTimer plugin! Thank you! I am wondering if we have to type /stm show after each creation of a timer...it seems counterintuitive to have to run 2 separate commands just to get the timer to appear on screen. I understand things are still very fresh--just a suggestion. This is an awesome plugin and I look forward to using it some. I do miss being able to fit more characters into a second line for the timer text, though.

6. Just edit the text size a bit. Don't forget i'm giving you the power to edit the text, text size, color, etc while the timer is running,. I'll see if I can add that second line again though.

7. Thank you again so so much for this tool. It might be my favorite and the most functional plugin I use. I'm trying to wrap my head around some of the changes you've made -- a few questions come to mind. 1. Where can I set up a console command to be entered at the end of the timer? I have looked but don't know where to go. Also, how can I move the timer to the bottom left portion of the screen, preferably to exactly where it was before? In its current location, it covers up 2 spots in the inventory of players who's bodies you are looting, as well as 2 spots in any box you are looking at. 3. Is there a way to display the timer without the day included? So it would only be 3 sets of numbers, rather 4? I'd like to have it so that 90 minutes shows up as 01:30:00 as opposed to 00:01:30:00. Thank you for your help.

8. I'll add something about the days and what not sooner or later. To change the console command you would use the edit command. Example, /stm edit (timer id) Command "env.time 12". To change the UI location it would take some tinkering within the plugin itself. I will try and change parent of the UI so I can have it not cover the inventory.

9. I really appreciate all that you are doing! Please forgive me for offering so many suggestions as I am just a huge fan and want to contribute to the success of this plugin as much as I can ! Thank you for answering my questions thus far.

10. Another Suggestion -- Could it be set up to run multiple commands after the timer ends? Example: stm edit (timer id) Command "env.time 12" "heli.calltome"

11. Could you possibly provide an example of how to edit a timer to change the color or font size? I'm sorry, I can't figure it out. Let's say I have a timer, 1, going for 300 seconds.

/stm edit 1 (Type) (value)

I'm cluless on what to input for type or value. Thank you.

12. Right. Type is the thing you are wanting to edit. Text, Text Color, Text Size, etc. You can get these /stm types - Value is the value you want to change it to.

13. Got it, thank you. I understand now. It'd be great to have the timers saved and able to be recalled later, so that once you have created/edited one, you can just use the command at any point in the future to call it back up. This would be a godsend to myself and many server owners I can imagine. Currently with this plugin I have to type in 5-6 different commands just to use 1 timer--1 command to create the timer, 1 to show it on the screen, and then multiple commands to edit the color, size, of the different fonts, of the timer, each and every time. While very powerful, this is very tedious to do for each timer (I use them roughly every 45 minutes in my server). It'd be great if changes to the font size/color could be saved or at the least, once things are edited into a particular timer, when that timer is called again, all the edits are saved.

Thanks again for this amazing tool. Looking forward to any updates you have in mind !

14. hey guys , i have no clue on how to change the GUI position , like i want it on the top middle of my screen , for and event i'm working on ! , i appreciate any help :) " i linked an image below i want it like that but transparent like a light gray color "

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  15. would be cool to see a Pause and Continue feature ^_^

i made some modifications to the GUI part , but can someone please add a Pause and Continue.
    that's all i need atm

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  16. where dose it store the message that get saved incase i want to edit them at a later date i cannot find them

ahhh i just noticed we can request a config would this solve my problem of editing the timer messages

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  17. Hi, I wrote you a few months ago and you mentioned that you would consider moving the Screen Timer -- it currently blocks the inventory of any boxes a player is trying to access, as long as it is on the screen. The original screentimer was at the bottom of the screen where it didn't interfere with the game, but this one is completely pointless until it is moved. Is there any hope for this to happen? If not I'm deleting the plugin. Also, the way it's set up is pretty inefficient...having to type out /stm edit 1 Color "0 0 5", /stm edit 1 Size 12, /stm edit 1 TimeTextSize 20, and /stm edit 1 Command "callheli" every time I put a timer on the screen is ridiculous. I spend so much time just entering code.

Is there any hope for this plugin? The original was so, so great. There was never really a need for this update.

18. i used newest version

created timer dont stay, can you fix this, that save the created timer ?

and if anyone can help me, i want the timer on top right without a window
    only text in white color

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017