ScreenTimer

Allows you to create multiple timers.

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 18, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 26, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Too flashes. The increase in traffic.

2. Can someone remove the GUI background please so its just the text.

3. DylanSMR updated ScreenTimer with a new update entry:

4. Hi, add the config for move the gui in the screen please.

5. Can you convert this plugin for Hurtworld plugin ??

6. Is there a way to take away or change the size of the white frame? :S its too big! ppl get easy annoyd by it! :( i want a simpe numbers on the screen, and not the big frame! is there a way to fix? i made the numbers smaler, but not the frame....i tryed but i couldt make it! help? :)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hurtworld has no custom GUI functionality.
    You'd need to adjust the anchor settings in the plugin, not a simple task.

8. aah i see :/ is it toooo much if i ask help from you? since it seems like you are good with CS/JSON files! well, you make them too :) IS there a way? i have been botherd byt this for a long time now... :/

9. Around line 360 you will see these two lines of code:

Code:
                    var element = UI.CreateElementContainer(MainTimer, UIColors["dark"], "0.17 0.024", "0.34 0.107", false);
                    UI.CreatePanel(ref element, MainTimer, UIColors["light"],  "0.01 0.04", "0.984 0.94", false);  
    The line referencing the color 'dark' is the outer black frame.
    The line referencing the color 'light' is the inner white frame.

The two strings next to those are the anchors which say where they are on the screen: for example in the first line: "0.17 0.024", "0.34 0.107"

If you mess around with those for a bit you will quickly figure out how they work. Just remember don't add or remove a number, preferably just edit the four existing. If you want the outer black frame to shrink with the white frame its a fairly simple task. All you have to do it size the black frame down a bit, then size the white frame a tad bit smaller the black frame. If you need more help your free to ask.

10. aha! i tryed that yesterday, and my game crashed x) i know my fair share around files, but direct in the .CS files? i have no clue! if you could do me that BIG favor to make it smaller, i would be very happe mate! :) i have tryed for a long time last night, but nothing :/

11. Ah yes. If your game crashed you most likely set a anchor to something it shouldn't be. For example, you set a variable(anchor) to 1.1.20 or something. I can shrink it a bit smaller real fast and send you the two lines of code.

12. Thank you sir! :)

13. Screenshot Hows that.

14. ALot better! ;) but is there a way to just have the numbers? and not the whitebackround? the white is so darn bright x) :p but yea, it looks way better! :)

15. So just the numbers? No black outline? If so I can do that for you. Or would you just like a lighter white if that makes sense(maybe a transparent white).

16. if you can remove the white backround that would be awesome! i would like just the numbers in a bright color insead! :) the backround is kinda annoying :/ (sorry) thank you for the help btw! love the fast respond! :) :)

17. What color would you like the numbers? And its no problem at all.

18. White sounds good! since white goes over the in game nature etc! :) :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483799206][/DOUBLEPOST]numbers and the TEXT ofc! x) :p

19. PERFECT!! You sir...are awesome! thats awesome! :D