ScreenTimer

Allows you to create multiple timers.

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 18, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 26, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. DylanSMR updated ScreenTimer with a new update entry:

2. DylanSMR updated ScreenTimer with a new update entry:

3. what is this?
    [Error] Failed to run a 1.50 timer in 'ScreenTimer v1.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(07:00:26) | [Oxide] 15:00 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.ScreenTimer+<StartTime>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. What did you type or what command did you preform?

5. nvm i typed destroytimer.
    but i really want to change the colors...
    can u add options in the config file?
    like other plugins do?
    i see only on config file the permission...

6. Define colors. Are you saying text color? Or the white background? I can do both but I need to know which as one takes more work than the other(I can do both if needed)

7. i dont want a white background i want a transparent background..
    i want a green text
    if u can..

8. Mm so no background? Or lighter than normal? I can make a config for the color of the text and the color of the background. As well as a transparency amount for the background.

9. yes Thanks So Much...
    and width? will be welcome.. like set the size of the timer. 0-100 if u can do that
    looks kinda big...http://i.imgur.com/5rWRbGw.png

10. I made it big one to fit the reason but two the timer can expand largely depending on the input(time).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470321177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Plus changing the width would be a hassle with the border :p

11. ok just tell me when u are updating :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470322611][/DOUBLEPOST]waiting

12. Thank you for fixing this timer and also any chance of being able to move it up just a bit for those of us that use the Info panel? Thanks again...

Attached Files:

13. Yeah I will make the height smaller when I get the change. Currently working on another project(Stuffing myself with stuff lately)

14. Just a FYI Since the update I get this error
    Code:
     [Oxide] 16:48 [Error] Failed to run a 1.50 timer in 'ScreenTimer v1.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:51:50) | [Oxide] 16:48 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ScreenTimer+<StartTime>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Why did you remove the older looking timer? This one is very ugly and blink every second

16. It shouldnt blink? It wasn't blinking when I tested at least. Old one wasn't working so I revamped it a tad bit.
    PS: just tested doesn't blink for me. Make you sure have the latest version. Not sure VJ ill look into it soon.

17. Nvm it was the combination with InfoPanel that did it. Works now.

However, I'm doing "Server restart\nNowipe" It works but it keeps the \ after text restart

Nevermind again. On my server with 100 people on it the message blinks like never before. On my own testserver everything works fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  18. Must be delay lag from your server. Not too much I can do about that :(

19. The other UI didn't have the problem =/

20. Can you add a config to remove the background and changing colours ect please ? and also the X,Y Z so we can move the gui