1. UPDATE: THIS IS SCAM.

do NOT buy his services.

2. I will soon release an update 2.0.0.With all that I know on 2.0.0 I think someone is ashamed of what he wrote nonsense.2.0.0 Plan a lot of things to add and ani hack CMS .After version 2.0.0 I assure you if someone hacked your CMS a refund.

3. I advice you to not use the money I've sent you. Paypal will chargeback the amount. Your topic is "CMS with Automatic donations", still there's no system in place for automatic payments. Which is what you are refering to in the "2.0.0". Currently it's not the product you offer.

4. If you don't know what is interkassa.Or do not want to use it's not my fault.CMS auto donation works then why do you think i created shop just?

5. Backdoor in this cms.

you will be hacked by this freak ... He get your rcon and wipe your server after advertising his project.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463560470][/DOUBLEPOST]he take code from another FREE shop project and resell it with his backdoor .

6. FCKIGN SCAM! First, it is based on the work of other guys, the second, it has much vulnerabilities, so anyone can do sql ijection and crash your database! DO NOT GET THIS CRAP !

7. So .. anyone have a good management system for rust??

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And this is why we generally don't like this sort of thing here... thread locked. The Oxide forums are not here to mediate transactions, provide support for third-party paid products and services, or settle disputes between users over what a product does/doesn't offer.

If you are having trouble with the individual or payment, please contact the user and your payment provider directly. As always when using any sort of services or purchasing products, please be cautious.