1. Thank you.Buyers are becoming more and more . This means that CMS will receive a global update, very soon)

2. Does this work with PayPal and Steam ID instead of logging in using the /password ?

3. I connect paypal and sandbox tested.Real pay don't test.Player write on chat /password "mypass".And will write server:
    Successful changed password.Your login : Player nick.
    And you can also make a login through STEAM ID

4. Does it have to be hosted on the same server as the Game is running on?
    Can I pay you via Paypal? I never use Skype.

5. We've got a different host for webhotel, it works fine either way i guess :)

6. It makes no difference.
    Accept paypal.write PM on here
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461756831,1461695086][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1461695395][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Throw the link to the hosting I recommend to others.I have one client i put it on beget.ru : Russian hosting :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461775478][/DOUBLEPOST] Screenshot_11.png

7. now write me your server, I wipe them =) the hole where my left...

8. WTF :D ???

9. Scamming.

Do NOT buy his services.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  10. nice was waiting for someone with some actual player count to chime in

11. Yours looks better :D
    modified.png notm.png

12. Don't buy this :( Nice CMS but asked for a refund and didnt reply and been offline for along time now.

13. 23:42 [Error] Failed to load plugin chat
    File: chat.lua Line: 1 unexpected symbol near '/':
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, Boolean waitingForAccess) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    23:42 [Info] Loaded plugin RUSTCMS v1.0.0 by RUST CMS

14. Code is a mess most stuff is gonna break and I doubt he will update been offline on Skype for ages now.

15. I moved to a new house and I will be out another 1-2 days.While the Internet will not connect...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462524172,1462355443][/DOUBLEPOST]Soon a global update...

16. Would you mind providing a screenshot /snippet/ of the source code?

Mind showing me the messy code so I can see if this is worth my time/investment?

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  17. No problem.You want me to do screenshots of all .php files))))?

18. Internet connected home.Will soon begin to update the CMS

19. sorry =(

UPD =(

other people's achievements, other people's bugs...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  20. Hi, we buy this website in good faith. Why don't you come to ME or US?!

Warning to future buyers.. we just got our website + server hacked, they spawned stuff to all people on server and change server name to "govno". There was a news letter in russian sating what this guy just wrote in english. We bought this in good faith but i guess i was just a fool.

Do not purchase this - if you have already i suggest you shut the website down as it does not seem legit. We just got hacked by these russian guys claiming we stole their work..