1. This is a paid website CMS.
    After buying for$ 20 I throw it to you through Skype.
    And all the update will through Skype

2. possible to translate it completely?

3. Yes, my client megarust translate website and change icons.
    After purchase, you buy the entire source code, you can do what you want with CMS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2016
  4. ok good :) your skype ?

5. rust.cms.exp

6. ok i add skype :)

7. Soon will be the connected on CMS system of payment paypal

8. yeahhh good :)

9. Update fixed CMS work on php 5.3+

10. RUST CMS IS GOOD :D

11. I have bought this for the sake of curiosity. Will update you guys how it goes implementing this to the server. Right now we have stumbled upon some problems. I had to give out ip, port & rcon for this to "work". We'll see how it goes, right now he's checking some issues with the installation.

Edit1:
    He have now solved the issues we had with the installation. It was some PHP error. We're currently working on getting the plugins to work with the CMS. One of them didn't compile correctly first try. He is working on that right now. Looks Ok so far.

Edit2:
    We have planned some stuff. This guy seems legit. He offers what he says and my spent money was worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
  12. ip port and is rcon for 3 plugin that will automatically be created with the cms for sinchronisasion between the server and cms :)

13. Am i supposed to upload the 3x plugins created in my plugin directory after installing this?

14. yes 3 plugins created is 3 plugin you need them in your mettres your server plugin folder and redemarer :)

15. Ok, i just did that but it didn't work. It send just a lot of errors

16. website hosting and server on the same machine?

17. Hello,
    you fake it a remote SQL database or that has the same IP web side and game server

18. Thanks for your answer, Sauron 2 just helped me got it all working now! :)

19. CMS translated into English.
    Now there are both English version and Russian or auto translate yandex all languages

20. Hey guys!

I noticed some of you had doubts about this guy & wanted to see a live version of this. I purchased it for our rust community just yesterday, i got a lot of help from sauron today via skype and eventually he also now translated into an english version.

I figured to post our "live version" of this website so you can see what it looks like - in english too - if this is not allowed for some reason please remove this message :) Thanks a lot for all help sauron!

Castlemania EU - Castlemania rust servers