Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,886 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. If it's OK with you, I moved the chat announcement to each individual entry in the random function, and statically modified the chat so it does on my server. Can I request in a future release that you store the reward as a variable and allow us to announce it to the server via config?

Attached Files:

2. but if people will change the award in the config? with your example in the old chat will be the reward of writing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434154470][/DOUBLEPOST]later got this

3. yeah - I'm not as good at coding as you are, you could probably do it dynamically and much cleaner than I did. Since I use the default rewards from the config, my sloppy chop-job works for me. I was just asking if you could do it in a proper manner.

4. After stop the event with /eventoff i got this in console:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:11 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdRun' on plugin 'Running'
    File: event.lua Line: 290 attempt to index upvalue 'eventpause' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  5. Code:
    {
      "Default": {
        "authLevel": 1,
        "ChatName": "EVENT",
        "Count": 5,
        "On": "false",
        "PauseeventTime": 60,
        "StarteventTime": 60
      },
    So this is what i have in my config
    where is says ON-false it means that the event isn´t on autostart but as soon as 5 people join the event starts.
    And also the time with 60 minutes doesnt work, even if it says 60 here its 30 in game.

6. It seems that config loading may not be working? At least, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I had to change the info in event.lua in order to get the changes to PauseeventTime to work. I have not yet tried the loot levels yet.

7. Hello. Please tell me why the run command does not work. The plugin works fine.

8. what do you mean? you must explain better more... are you enough number player linked to your config file to run it?

9. this plugin doesnt work after update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439114575][/DOUBLEPOST]I edited the rewards in config to fix it for update but it seems have had no effect

10. Here is the log [Oxide] 1:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdRun' plugin on 'Running' (ExecutionEngineException: sigill is a project)

11. mmmm i don't have that :/ have you all up to date? rust, oxide, and runman? maybe try to delete config file and reload?

12. did the same thing

13. The plugin runs fine on my server but the player doesn't receive any reward. It states in console that it picked a reward and sent it to the player but they don't receive anything.

14. It's because the item names were changed

15. wonder can I alter the names in the plugin/config to fix this issue or have you already tried that?

16. If names have changed for items has this plugin been updated with the new item names yet I have not tested this mod in my server yet due to not many players on yet due to being a new server but if it needs fixed then please fix it

17. it does need fixed and the config file doesnt work

18. So is it best to remove this plugin until a fix comes out

19. Well it does nothing but tell people where someone is lol so yah I would XD well I did
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439162894][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you fix this please @Wulf

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look and see. The author does seem to be around still though.