Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,886 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. Can you please update this mod to incorporate the ResourceID like the example below:

[Info("AutoBroadcast", "Wulf/lukespragg", "1.0.8", ResourceId = 684)]

so that the mod will work with mods like Updater - Updater | Oxide

This would really help admins keep your mod updated.

2. Add support for the Russian language, more precisely make a config in the lang folder

3. how can i add new rewards ?

4. No good deed goes unpunished lol

Failed to initialize plugin 'RunningMan v1.4.0' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'Config', line 2, position 13.)

(16:38:10) | at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. When did this error happen?

6. I uploaded the new .cs right over the existing one

7. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

8. Not sure why, but downloaded new version, did the same thing. I unloaded it, loaded it and I didn't get the error. It only happened when I uploaded the new .cs over the existing one without unloading it first.

9. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

10. Nice job on the plugin, I love it!

Could you add a few things to the reward system tho? Like giving more then one item as reward and a min max amounts for it.
    And Min Max for the quantity given.

Thanks!

11. thx for feedback I'll do it asap :)

12. Thank you for the donation :D

You are looking for something like that right?
    Code:
    {
      "Karma": {
        "data": {
          "Karma": {
            "MinValue": 0,
            "MaxValue": 1
          }
        }
      },
      "build": {
        "data": {
          "wood": {
            "MinValue": 1000,
            "MaxValue": 10000
          },
          "stones": {
            "MinValue": 1000,
            "MaxValue": 10000
          }
        }
      }
    }

13. having an issues with plugin , seems it's giving a reward to the person who is running man even after they are killed ? unsure how to correct

14. Yes exactly, and also to be able to get more then just one of them eg.: the winner get's wood 1400 and money 10 or so...

Thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500964186][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also another thing if all possible sometimes in the future, prevent the clan mates to get the reward as ppl cheat to get it, by killing their clan mates. I know it's sad... :(

15. If you look carefully you will see that I'm making some sort of package like the second exemple named "build".

Yeah it's sad about clan but I'll look after it

16. How can i make a specific item list?

17. I haven't tested the mod since the last update, but when I run 'plugins' from the console to see the plugins I have on the server I get this

130 RunningMan - Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'Config', line 2, position 13.

Yes I do have 130+ plugins :)

I deleted the .json and regenerated it. Still same.

18. Can you post both config and data file pls

19. I didn't delete the file in the data folder. Only config folder. I just realized this. Not sure that would fix this.

(renamed _data & _config for folder location)

Attached Files: