Solved Rewards for time on server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dzurko, May 8, 2015.

1. Hi, guys! Maybe you will prompt to me, whether there is a plugin which will give out a subject, having won back 4 hours on the server?

2. any plugins like this I believe I saw one before but can not find it. Looking for something that gives prizes for playing on the server.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. The rewards are [Ranks] based on playtime. However, I've been thinking that if it is done correctly, you can implement Kits for Rust Experimental to have a kit for a specific rank. I'll be working on that tomorrow.

5. I can have this built in a couple of weeks with full integration of dynamic rewards, a website base reward profile (where the user can claim rewards) and feed of recently claimed rewards. the system will not allow users to go afk an farm points. The system will be very lite but still pack a punch.

6. I think part of the reason for a system like this is to inflate online members. Not rewarding afk playere would go against this goal :p

7. Read my replay again.

8. You read mine again :p I said not rewarding afk players is bad.

9. Looking for either someone to code a plugin that will reward players for how much time they play in the server, giving random items to them for their dedication over time, i will pay 25$-50$ if you want to be paid for this plugin to be made.
    Examples -
    Server Rewards - Bob has played for 2 hours, has received "An Ak Rifle" , thanks for hanging out with us {Steam Name}!
    Server Rewards - Bob has played for 4 hours, has received "64 Rounds of 55.6 Ammo.", thanks again {Steam Name} us!
    By each 2 hours they will receive items, if possible make the json config editable so we may edit what items per each 2 hours in game they will receive.

10. I was wondering if there is a plugin that gives players rewards (items) for playing on a server for a certain amount of time
    ex: 15 mins played > 5 apples
    30 mins played > 10apples

11. Would be nice to see this come through, started this thread a year ago and its nice to see some interest! Ill find someone to make it for me eventually even if I have to pay for it!

12. I already paid for this plugin thing is to have a unquie server is not to share it.

13. why post here then?

14. Arcane any update on this?

15. #Removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  16. Lol that lasted long why post something then remove it... clown

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're making some changes to it, it'll be up again soon.

18. Ahh ok my bad lol, hate when people do that release something then take it off again! Cheers Wulf

19. is this plugin needed ? if yes i will make it