Solved Rewards for time on server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dzurko, May 8, 2015.

1. He posted a plugin page link, not the plugin itself. So wait for it to be approved... clown

2. I dont know if this has been solved but an easy way to make a temp soluition until a more flushed out version is available would be to have a repeat timer that repeats every 1-5 minutes, then a player could use /claim, if they have been on for 1 hourish, then the mod will see they have a value of 60 stored next to there name (assuming you base it on value+1 every minute) when they type /claim it would claim that gift and them mark that they have claimed the gift, you could then repeat this per tier until max tier.
    I dont know if I can make this mod atm, but may look into it later as a simple (and small) script. possibly useful fro virtual servers that don't have a lot of processing power, as a simple mod may be useful when lots of players are connected.

3. This was done privately for @Sora by me, he said he will release it, we are waiting for a response from him about the update before it gets approved

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2016
  4. Thats cool, at work atm, so cant fully reap long forum discussions :) probably skipped that message haha :). it would be nice 2 see how you implemented it.

5. The original was pretty basic as per the request but I have some good ideas for future updates if he lets me take it

6. hey i need plugin if some play like 1h he will give him rewards

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. hi did this plugin ever get released? I'm looking for this exact concept for my players

9. Search in polugins: ServerRewards

10. thanks but I'm looking for the original idea where the server automatically gives a players set rewards via the time they have played. the server reward shop is a bit cartoony for me

11. anything more on this and how much money is required to get this plugin going?

12. nah not looking for this type of setup,

looking for a prestige system where based on time people get set items rather than needing to go shopping.

sort of based on a xp system for online time, kills could boost the points

< user > has been online for 12 hours and been awarded 1500 stone

13. AbsolutCombat for Rust | Oxide

14. no, dont need all the GUI crap, stats could be written to flat file or mysql for the plugin to call and print on the screen
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483131291][/DOUBLEPOST]no gui, just pure script

see examples.

Screenshot
    Screenshot

15. Did this ever get figured out?

16. nope it didn't well for me anyways