[Oxide] 6:55 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin radline
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "radline.py", line 2, in <module>
    ImportError: No module named server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Two posts up. ;)

http://oxidemod.org/threads/rad-line.7588/page-2#post-98471

5. to anyone getting the message about the module server being missing, replace the import server line with this:
    Code:
    import ConVar.Server as server

6. Upate please

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  9. raz

raz

radline need a new update for work.

10. The latest version works just fine. Update yours.

11. ANNOUNCEMENT:

To all my plugins users, it is with great sadness that I am announcing my retirement on Oxide plugins development. The reason of this is because my personal and professional life has taken me all the time that I have for this little hobby I have been enjoying for so long, I have a job which occupies most of my time, and also there have been a lot of changes on my life that I have to give more attention to, as much as I would like I can no longer spend much time on developing/updating my plugins.
    I want to thank everyone that have been using plugins so far and all the support a lot of people gave me while developing them. I have been following Rust development since Rust was played on the browser, I have seen every single change until today, and it is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played and enjoyed modding in such a great community as Oxide is, but unfortunately my gaming time is close to none and I can no longer spend much time on it.

To all of you, thank you for everything, and farewell! :)

A MESSAGE FOR THE DEVELOPERS:

I am whiling to give away any of my plugins to a developer who wants to do so. Any one is free to come to me and ask to take over a plugin, I will then choose a developer I see fit for each plugin.

12. Can you fix the plugin? It does not work, when the countdown end, the radiation is not removed, the countdown start again :/

13. Hello, when radiation becomes no message appears to me ..

Greetings!

14. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
  15. ok this plugins broke entirely..
    is anyone gonna take this over to fix it?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:29 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin radline (Exception: Plugin is missing main class)
    [Oxide] 3:29 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Ext.Python.Plugins.PythonPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Python.Plugins.PythonPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    NEVERMIND! WULFS WORKS!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  16. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Rad Line with a new update entry:

RAD-Line

[DOUBLEPOST=1441306493][/DOUBLEPOST]For some reason I wasn't able to change the profile image of the Icon Account, so it's using a temporary steam default game image. I will try to change it later on and see if it works. I hope you enjoy the new version.

17. since by default radiation is off, on servers now, will this turn radiation on?

18. I would like to know the same :)