1. Bahh, nvm it then, I basically wrote that once and then copy pasted to other places. I'll fix it in a future update if needed

2. Attached Files:

3. I didn't say I needed a fix x)
    I said I will fix it whenever the plugin needs a new update :)

4. I know you are busy was saving you sometime

5. Its fine, thank you though

6. Hey welcome to the C# world Rad-Line, don't be a shy mod, join in with all the other C# mods they are all friendly (mostly) :p
    Any way, glad 4 the update, may I have 1 request.
    Now that its in C# should be 2 hard to add a day night cycle, for example if set to true instead of turning on and off at set intervals you could make it so when time is between 8pm-7am game time the rad would be off.
    This could be interesting as a few RP servers and non RDM servers allow RDM/KOS during night time.

7. That is actually a good idea, I'll see what I can do about it

8. Any way to make it detected Zones Manager as this plugin does not load before radline so it shows this after zone manager has loaded I reload radline and all ok here is the error below
    Code:
    [Warning] [RAD-Line] Zones Manager not detected!
    21:02 [Warning] [RAD-Line] Since Rust developers have disabled Radiation in the game due to Rust development
    21:02 [Warning] [RAD-Line] it's higly recommended to install Zones Manager plugin and manually add radiaton zones
    21:02 [Warning] [RAD-Line] throughout the map for RAD-Line to work properly, this is a temporary work-around
    21:02 [Info] [RAD-Line] Radiation levels are now up for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    21:02 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'RadLine v3.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:02 [Debug]  at ConsoleSystem.Broadcast (System.String strCommand, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.BroadcastChat (System.String name, System.String message, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.Say (System.String msg, System.String profile, Boolean prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.Loop (Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:02 [Info] Unloaded plugin RAD-Line v3.0.0 by SkinN
    21:02 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: RadLine

9. 1º - Will do.

2º - Upload your json file so I can take a look

10. Here you go but its the default one. It needs to detect zone manager before it loads this is part of the problem

Attached Files:

11. Im sorry I meant the lang file, Im still used to Python version having messages on the config file.

12. Its the default one as well

Attached Files:

13. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated RAD-Line with a new update entry:

v3.0.1 | Tweaks

[DOUBLEPOST=1458861577][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There, the warning was removed, it was also a bit spammy so I guess removing its the best to do.

About the error tho, I couldn't find a reason for that. But once I do I'll fix it.

14. All I can see as zone manager is not loaded when this one does it wont load the plugin the error is part of that but have a feeling it might be something else will go test this one now might be just the first thing will report back

Update still getting this on server start
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'RadLine v3.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    23:36 [Debug]   at ConsoleSystem.Broadcast (System.String strCommand, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.BroadcastChat (System.String name, System.String message, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.Say (System.String msg, System.String profile, Boolean prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RadLine.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    23:36 [Info] Unloaded plugin RAD-Line v3.0.1 by SkinN
    23:36 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: RadLine
    This only happens on server start if server is running reloading the plugin lets it work it does seem to be because zone manager has not loaded yet this is why this error

After server restart all is ok
    Code:
    > reload RadLine
    [Oxide] 23:41 [Info] RadLine was compiled successfully in 3578ms
    [Oxide] 23:41 [Info] Loaded plugin RAD-Line v3.0.1 by SkinN

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  15. Well RadLine only checked for Zones Manager for the warning really, as it does not interact with it anytime, so..

16. Bit tired been a long day for me if you have sometime you can have a look see what's causing the error I have a few ideas what's causing it but too tired to test so will let you

17. rust update...
    Code:
    [04/08/2016 06:27:49] [Oxide] 06:27 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'RadLine v3.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)[04/08/2016 06:36:01] [Oxide] 06:35 [Info] [RAD-Line] Radiation levels are now up for 30 minutes.
    [04/08/2016 06:36:01] [Oxide] 06:35 [Debug]   at ConsoleSystem.Broadcast (System.String strCommand, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  18. Try to reload RadLine after server starting. All working fine. Add it's reloading in to TimedExecute with 600 sec delay (TimerOnce).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  19. Hello,

your plugin does not work

Screenshot
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462441296,1462393319][/DOUBLEPOST]

Code:
    11:37 [Info] Loaded plugin RAD-Line v3.0.0 by SkinN
    11:37 [Warning] [RAD-Line] Zones Manager not detected!
    11:37 [Warning] [RAD-Line] Since Rust developers have disabled Radiation in the game due to Rust development
    11:37 [Warning] [RAD-Line] it's higly recommended to install Zones Manager plugin and manually add radiaton zones
    11:37 [Warning] [RAD-Line] throughout the map for RAD-Line to work properly, this is a temporary work-around
    11:37 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'RadLine v3.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:37 [Debug]   at ConsoleSystem.Broadcast (System.String strCommand, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    11:37 [Info] Unloaded plugin RAD-Line v3.0.0 by SkinN
    11:37 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: RadLine

20. Reloading plugin after server has restarted will make the plugin work I dont use this myself any more made my own