1. Upload your config file please.

2. The icon came back on its own after a while.
    I just assumed it was fixed.
    All okay now.

3. When the icon appears as the ? image it means that you are not connected to Steam Friends, or there is some connection problem related to Steam causing this to happen. In case you don't know plugin image is an actual Steam account, by this I mean that the account is as it was some other player (steam user), this "issue" can happen with any player really, perhaps sometimes you'll see players in the chat with ? when the exact same issue is happening, or not.
    So it's just a matter of time untill this connection problem "solves itself" per say and sooner or later you'll see the icon.

4. Skin can you check my error and see why it's not functioning? Thanks a lot mate :)

5. Upload your config file please

6. crackling (sound) of radiation is not lost, even when it is not. it helps only rejoining server. :(

7. That is a Rust bug I assume.
    In case you dont know, the developers of Rust have turned off radiation by default, which means for some reason they "dont want" servers owners to use radiation, though RAD-Line does force radiation to be On by default so the plugin works as it should. So any issues regarding radiation are not related to RAD-Line as the plugin only turns server.radiation On and Off and nothing more than that.

8. Time in minutes or seconds? In cfg plugin

9. The time is in Mins

10. What the difference between "RAD OFF" and "STATE OFF" ?? Dont get it... =\
    I just want to ON and OFF it by the timer, for example 1 hour with radiation and 1 hour without. How should i configure it ?

11. If you look at the config you can work it out its not that hard

12. Hi,

Since last Update (03th of december, 2015), new loot zones haven't got radiation...
    Is this a plugin configuration, or update needded, or can I do something myself ? If yes, how to ?

Thanks !

13. This should be a game issue, all RAD-Line does is toggling on or off the server.radiation variable

14. Does this plugin work after 7/1/2016 update? It does not work on my server anymore.

15. As above I can no longer get it to work on my server Gods Of Rust even though it was working fine before this last update.

I have tried reloading it and even reinstalling it with no luck.

thanks Dean.

16. Ok so i love this plugin but ever since the wipe yesterday the rad is not working, the seed is the same but the monuments are in different locations and there's no rad at them, but if you run thru the map you will randomly hit a pocket of rad where the rad towns use to be. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the plugin but it hasn't help any. Any recommendations?

17. works great but the sound of the rad does not go away if in zone when it shuts off any suggestions.

18. For those who say the plugin does not work, all this plugin does is to change the server.radiation either to True or False, basically toggles the radiation on or off, the plugin does not interfere with the radiation effect or its areas at all, and what I mean by this is if the radiation does not work at all its most likely to be a game issue. Also, but I am not sure about this, I believe the radiation is suppose to be off by default in the current builds of the game, I believe this was intended by the devs and was explained why in a few dev blogs before.

19. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated RAD-Line with a new update entry:

v3.0.0 | Ported plugin to C#