R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,378 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Hi guys been looking through all the chat but still cannot find out how to do this hope somebody can help
    I wish to have it so the only people that can /remove a building are the people/clan who built it can anybody help with the settings

2. [Oxide] 12:43 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

3. Same problem...

4. Thank you PUREjaguar

5. [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

remove in all folders RemoverTool
    reload RemoverTool
    ready is working

6. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:56 [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: RemoverTool
    [Oxide] 11:56 [Info] RemoverTool was compiled successfully in 1547ms
    [Oxide] 11:56 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: RemoverTool
    [Oxide] 11:56 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: RemoverTool

7. Hey, I update the plugin with the page 94 but the plugin removertool has not loaded, i dont have error mgs ...

What is solution ?

8. If you would look in to the config, there is like Allow ToolCupboard: True.... set it to false, just dont forget to set those 2 options above toolcupboard to set to true
    (true
    true
    false)

Ahh edit I though youre looking how to disable them :D My mistake, apologize

still not working for me

9. FTM

FTM

[Oxide] 12:02 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:02 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'
    [Oxide] 12:02 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:02 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

10. Can someone update this to be fully featured please? I don't want the "hack" people are using atm.

Don't want issues with TP etc changing the plugin.

Thanks

11. I have the same problem here.

12. Using the updated version, how do I allow people to remove cupboards?

13. anyone can fix this plugins?

14. It doesn't work for me anymore :/ Is that because of the update and the plugin isn't updated yet??

15. Use the one on page 94, remove entity and building owners. works fine :)

don't. it's very glitchy at the minute.

16. does not work for me :(

Code:
    [Oxide] 17:37 [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: RemoverTool
    [Oxide] 17:37 [Info] RemoverTool was compiled successfully in 1492ms
    [Oxide] 17:37 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: RemoverTool
    [Oxide] 17:37 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: RemoverTool

17. Unload it, remove it, delete all data & config. Upload it, re-upload config. :)