R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,371 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Hallo, mein Removetool fuktionirt seit dem letzten Update, gar nicht mehr. Habe es schon gelöscht und neu Instalirt. Tut sich nix

2. R-Remover Tool | Page 94 | Oxide

3. thank you very much.

4. PLEASE HELP IT WONT CREATE ITS OWN CONFIG FILE and yes im using the one on page 94
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468075293][/DOUBLEPOST]Error: Parse error on line 1:
    using System.Collect
    ^
    Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', got 'undefined' can Anyone can fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  5. I DO NOT OPERATE ANY PLUGINS IN MY SERVER SOLUTION?

6. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

7. Thank you, Sir!!!

8. Hmm after update people cannot remove nothing, its saying
    Code:
    "You have no rights to remove this"
    I dont use building owners (last time I used it server was totaly lagging), I am using EntityOwners, anyway my config looks like this
    Code:
    "Remove - Access - Require Block Ownership": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use Building Owners": false,
      "Remove - Access - Use Friends & Require Ownership (Require Block Ownership must be true)": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use RustIO & BuildingOwners (Building Owners needs to be true)": false,
      "Remove - Access - Use ToolCupboards": false,
    People have permission to use it but cannot remove their own blocks.... Any help somebody? worked till last update (few mins ago)

9. Delete the config as it looks like you dont have the updated config then reload the plugin

10. Did not help.... still the same, tryed to set true everywhere (not toolcupboard cause I dont want them to be used) but still people cant remove... @Reneb can you add maybe support for other things than building owners? I really dont want to use that cause last time it really fucked up my server :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468087526][/DOUBLEPOST]oh forgot, my current config

Attached Files:

11. I dont use the plugin myself I find its better without it

12. Yeah I am thinking about it also....

13. It is working fine on my server, however I use building owners with cupboards. Never noticed nor ever heard of building owners to cause any lag tho.

As for not using it - I have had players leave for other servers because I didn't have it in the past. If you want to keep a population, sometimes you have to buckle down and give them what they want. ;)

14. Few mnonths back it was total disater, I dont want to say bad things about any plugins, but it was total sh*t... Maybe now since game is saving building owners ID or how to call it and its rewriten its better, but still, finded out before the rust update of this building ID saving that entity owners were waster and better (not causing laggs when upgrading buildings or building). Can we have like in removetool just a simple support for the ingame ownership and rust.io or friends api? like it was before... Founded that it was working so nice...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468088415][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok nevermind, founded solution as allways by others ;)
    R-Remover Tool | Page 94 | Oxide

15. I don't have that file in config.

16. Thanks! (Both to you for posting the link, totally missed it, and of course to Mr.Werkrat for the file.) I was looking for this also :) works like a charm.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  17. Dont thank me, we need to thank @Werkrat for his job ;) So thanks Mr.Werkrat ;)

18. The new building owners uses the rust buildindid that now saves all now buildings in a single building id, so only 1 single owner information for an entire building so it can't cause any lags.
    Only thing is that you need to wipe after the new update of building owner i released

19. Well okay, will gona give it again try after wipe on my low pop ;) Thanx and sorry for the bad words ;)