R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,371 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. same, wen i upload the plugin, do not create a conf. file

2. I am using the one on page 94. It will not let me remove tool cupboard not even turn the the items list true -true- false.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. Roger that. Thanks :)

4. if your a admin do /remove admin to remove the toolcupboards if your on about players then just tell them to hit them with a hatchet

5. (23:43:06) | [Oxide] 23:43 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!

(23:43:06) | [Oxide] 23:43 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

6. [Oxide] 00:53 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 00:53 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

7. Update here R-Remover Tool | Page 94 | Oxide

What "hack"? What issue with TP?

8. Please help it isnt working on my server i have updated oxide i have restarted server but nothing

9. thanks@Werkrat

10. Uses built-in ownership tracking; no need for Building Owners/Entity Owner plugin. RustIO is removed from this version.°

Yes so unless wiping, useless?

11. Building Owners is a complete waste of resources now. Everything built/placed has the owner assigned internally, no need for addition tracking. You can install this right now and it'll work just fine, the only difference from the official version is you'd need Friends API instead of RustIO to share the ability to remove your friend's items.

12. Code:
      "Remove - Access - Require Block Ownership": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use Friends & Require Ownership (Require Block Ownership must be true)": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use ToolCupboards": false,
    Edit: This is an excerpt from RemoverTool.json. You can find it in your server's Oxide/config directory.

Use this with Friends API and you have a greifless remove tool. This works beautifully because it doesn't care about cupboard access. Not being able to remove cupboards themselves is a small price to pay for being able to implement this tool and not have entire bases /removed after a raid. Werkat said he is working on the cupboard issue. If two players are /friend add with each other they can remove each other's deployables/structures. It's super fucking simple. The Friends API even has a working Code lock and Turret share feature as far as I can tell, plus it is separate from RustIO, so you can have 2 different levels of trust. If this isn't working for you guys there is some user error involved or some idiosyncratic thing going on with your server/host and Werkrat isn't going to be able to fix that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  13. Could you help me, I can not use commands you tell me not exist or is unknown and not let me use the console

14. When i install there is no config file

15. Thanks.

16. Why on the main page is still the old version of "Version 3.0.15" plugin ? Update please.

For his work on the plug-in , I want to express my gratitude to the author and to all those who took part in it . Let indirectly.
    THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  17. What I posted is from the plugin's json file that is in your oxide/config directory

18. Can you help me with this plugin, I do not go to the new update, please

19. Is this the current Friends API on his profile you refer to, or that patched one?

20. I do not go well remove the plug on the server.