QuickSmelt

Moved

Total Downloads: 57,445 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. Thanks for the update , sorry to be so persistent but which setting would "fix" the problems with the lights/lanterns/tuna light ? on or off,
    i am using the "old" settings so the fires and furnaces are working great *thanks for that update,

Well
    I deleted QuickSmelt and Config file and installed "new" cs file, I cannot find Oven off/on toggle anywhere in "default" config. (first text file)
    and if i select "expert" config it does not appear at all. (2nd text file)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Where did you read something about such an option?? It has no such option :p

3. With the furnaces off, they are still using wood. Confirmed on two different servers. Latest update

4. Cannot confirm. Did test i just this minute.

5. Do a server-reboot...

6. Well Fujikara , maybe i misread your update post which is for an oven on/off fix , as there was NO problem with the furnaces before the last plugin update and they are still working ok ,
    Fujikura updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

• OvenToggle fix (on/off)

7. im not seeing any configs on here that are what i'm looking for. but i want to set my furnaces up so that they are obviously quick, but i don't want them to tick as often as they are. Like i want them to tick maybe every 2 seconds and do more than just 1 resource cook per tick. what am i not doing?

8. Hey, i've got QuickSmelt installed and the wood is burning when the furnace is turned off. Is this a config issue or?

My .json file - QuickSmelt.json - Pastebin.com

9. Reboot the server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491044939][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Switch in config to "ExpertModeEnabled", save and reload plugin, and change then all values with 1/1.0 to 10/10.0 as a first test. Then you got such results.

10. For some reason when I or anyone else on my server places furnaces etc and turns them on my wood isn't going down and stays at the same amount it was to begin with.
    I'm not sure why this is?

11. it doesn't work

12. i have been having quite a lot of trouble over the last few days with this mod. i just need to know how to give everyone permissions on the server to use it. thanks

13. my wood was actually buring up.. like put 200 wood in, turn on campfire and it started to increase to 201. no charcoal.
    deleted the json file and reloaded and it acted normal. I got a feeling there is a big phat bug in there somewhere. i mean i had no negative numbers, what could have made the wood burn go up?

14. I recommend leaving the "ExpertModeEnabled": false, until it has been fixed.

15. I do have it only false, which is when the bug is occuring

16. What is "your" bug you got with it?

17. Hey I've got an issue with betterloot. They crates and stuff are not spawning on my server and barrels. Also if the crates do spawn they only give a few items like gears,pipes,water,roadsign, and rope.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491184006][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my quick smelt is not cooking anything. And not producing charcoal once the plugin is added

18. try the betterloot page,
    @MattieWasTaken
    i use this config and it seems to work ok, gives plenty of charcoal for gunpowder ,
    {
    "ByproductModifier": 1000.0,
    "ByproductPercent": 1000,
    "CookedModifier": 1000.0,
    "CookedPercent": 100,
    "ExpertModeEnabled": true,
    "FuelUsageModifier": 100,
    "OvercookMeat": false,
    "UsePermissions": false
    }

Great plugin, everything working good

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  19. what area do you insert this, on my Quicksmelt config folder none of that is here?