PlayerList

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,352 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. With the latest update of rust the plugin does not work

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You aren't using the latest build of Oxide, it was fixed.

3. I'm using the latest version of oxide
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'FriendCommand' on plugin 'Friends v2.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Friends.Reply (IPlayer player, System.String langKey, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Friends.FriendCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Friends.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You aren't if you are getting that error.

5. I have a modified version that can accomplish this if you want it PM me.

6. How can I get this to display the names of the players online and not just the amount?

I do /online and all it shows is a number count not names which is what I would prefer as I already have a player count in the infopanel

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the other commands.

8. yeah sorry wulf im a dumbass just realized /players was a command my bad

9. @Wulf
    When typing inside of the server /players I'm only see
    no currently players are online but there are like 8 players online so could you fix this bug please

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are they admin?

11. I just got 3 admins and 1 owner and re rest of them are just players

12. Hi @Wulf

It's possible to add a list for moderator too ? Or add moderator on the same list but with a different color like green ?
    My moderator are on the same list as players ^^

But maybe it's easy to add this, so I can try to add if you want ?

EDIT: I tried but Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer is bad with me :(. I don't know how works this... I would like to add Moderator and Admin on the same line but don't know how to do

EDIT2: Maybe Wulf my code isn't very bad and you can just modify what I add (maybe, don't laught ^^)
    /!\ PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, DOESN'T WORK /!\

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  13. I am having a similar issue...typing /players doesnt show anyone who's on...it says that no players are on or that i'm the only one on, even when there are multiple players online at that moment (owner and players)

14. Try to reinstall the plugin or otherways try to herinstall your server i had reinstall my server yesterday 3 times and the player list is workong perfectly now for me

15. how to allow all users use commands?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's an example on the Overview for that.

17. Rust- Any way to see list of sleepers? If not any other mod for it, its basically so I can see names and location of the sleepers on my server?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can add a sleeper list just for Rust, yes.

19. Hi! I wanted to know who can make it
    When writing a command to the chat, showed the number of online players connected to the server, how much is the person in the queue
    Command /online - messages in the chat about the current online
    Exemple: Online players 52, connect players 10, queue players 4

And cfg file exemple

Show Connect players: true|false
    Show queue players: true|false

20. Can you add the capability of displaying different oxide groups in the player list with different colors? Like group default would be white, citizen would show up orange, trusted would show up etc. etc.