PlayerList

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,352 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Possible, I'll give some thought to it.

There isn't really any concept of that in a universal plugin, but I could probably add it just for Rust.

2. I tried /players and it says i dont have permission. When i did oxide.permit group default playerlist.allowed it said "playerlist.allowed" does not exist. Please let me know if anyone else got it to work with this update. Thanks.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't the permission and hasn't been the permission for many months, see the Overview.

4. thanks, oxide.grant group default playerlist.allow worked

5. it would be nice

6. Stupid question, but is there a way when someone types "online" in the chat it will pop up?

Thanks

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without changes to listen to the chat.

8. Im sorry? Can you elaborate a bit?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this plugin cannot do that, you'd need to modify it. Docs link at the top has some information on developing for Oxide.

10. how can i have everyone use the /players?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Grant the permission to the default group.

12. i dont know how the command works i tryed all things its saying its not working

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Guides & Tips forum section > Using permissions tutorial

14. I would also like to see admins and moderators listed as one. Is this doable? Thanks :)

15. I have a trouble with this plugin. When someone types /players it shows nothing, also chat became broken, no messages appears if players type something else. Also there is an errors in the console when /players command has been typed
    Game version 0.3.8.9

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be a limitation with that version of the game you are using where it can't handle large amounts of text. I'll have to add some sort of pagination to handle that.

17. Thank, Wulf :) Maybe you shoud add it to the oxide core ? Because i have the same errors with custom death messages for hurtworld, and looks like not only with them

UPD
    Unloaded this two plugins, still have this errors in the console. Players says, that chat still sometimes broken

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It wouldn't be something for Oxide.Core. The chat will be broken as long as that chat history is there on their clients. It's not something this or Oxide can fix, we can only do workarounds to try to make it not happen.

19. Plugin loads fine no errors. But when i try the commands ingame it just says thats no command. And no errors in console? Is it just outdated?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game? If the commands do not work, the plugin isn't loaded or you're using it with a game that isn't fully supported by Oxide yet.