Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,648 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

2. Hello. Is it possible to use an icon object from the API as a prefix?
    Eg. Wood gathered [lumberjack] = Icon (698310895 Hatchet)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
  3. please Killyou
    can you fix this problem with the GUI?
    when you deactive some columns (categories), you click NEXT to the end of the list and you get stucked with a GUI that never close, the buttons CLOSE and BACK disappear. And you need to DISCONNECT for remove that GUI.
    I think the bar with BACK NEXT AND CLOSE must be there ever.

LOOK what happens:

[​IMG]

Btw
    can you change a little the code on next version?
    THIS (line 663):
    playerTitle += $"{(count > 0 ? " " : "")}[{GetGroupName(title.Key)}]";

FOR THIS:
    playerTitle += $"{(count > 0 ? " " : "")}{GetGroupName(title.Key)}";

4. Hello,

I have some spam in console
    Code:
    (17:54:06) | [Oxide] 17:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.69' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:54:06) | [Oxide] 17:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.69' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:55:13) | [Oxide] 17:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.69' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:55:14) | [Oxide] 17:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.69' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

5. So i am an owner of a server that i am hosting and when i kill or do stuff that for challenges it doesn't let me
    but other's they get it!

6. I am also having this spam. Is there any way to fix this?

7. modifiy this to say false "IgnoreAdmins": false, if you want to be included
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486047133][/DOUBLEPOST]

8. What you mean modifiy?

9. He is saying change that setting to false like he has posted

10. hi killyou, hi community, i have a problem!

i use the newest version of Player Challenges and BetterChat.. BetterChat works fine and also PC works BUT ingame i see no title und in the File how be the Titles it dosnt be entrys for the Titles.

Whats wrong?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486123370][/DOUBLEPOST]
    just make "IgnoreAdmins": false in config

11. This maybe a really dumb question. However, I installed the plugin and i type /pc everyones name is in it but its not logging anything. So is there a command to start it?

12. After Rust update:

Error while compiling PlayerChallenges.cs(597,21): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. EDIT: My bad. Didn't realise I was using an older version, deleted the config, all is well. Sorry.

Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  14. Hello Sir's and Madam's, I have installed the "Player Challanges" Plugin. However, I receive no error codes but does not show tittle in game. It is however keeping track of everything under /pc Is there something im doing wrong? im new to this so i would not doubt it please any assistance would be great.

15. I have this error :
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(10:26:29) | Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

16. Hey, not sure whats going on but my PC Plugin isnt working. Constantly getting this spam in console every second or so ...

Code:
    (16:57:58) | at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnDispenserGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (16:57:58) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:57:58) | at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (16:57:59) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:57:59) | at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnDispenserGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. (23:33:11) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:12) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:13) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:13) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:15) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:17) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:20) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(23:33:21) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Is the error I recieve.

18. In my server, everyone elses states go up but mine

edit found it sorry XD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
  19. Could someone help us fixing the bugs of this magnificent plugin, please??