OnScreenLogo

The small plugin that allows you to put your own logo on the players screen

Total Downloads: 1,353 - First Release: Aug 16, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 21, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Vlad-00003 submitted a new resource:

OnScreenLogo - The small plugin that allows you to put your own logo on the players screen

Read more about this resource...

2. I noticed you said you can just use infopanel. But with that can you just add panels or do you have to take something out like message area or something else to replace it with your logo. That is why I would use this for sure to not have to drop anything from info panel. Maybe I need to research some more or have someone show a good tutorial on doing this.

Thanks for the plugin man

3. Vlad-00003 updated OnScreenLogo with a new update entry:

4. ... why not screenshot to see, how it locks ?

5. ^ This

6. dang. Forgot to do them yesterday. Gonna upload them tomorrow or today)

7. ... i feel free and do it for u ;)

but question: did i see only alone this picture or all other gamer on the server too ?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  8. ... again:

did i see only alone this picture or all other gamer on the server too ?

9. Everyone of course. The purpose of this plugin to show the logo for everyone on the server.

10. image is pretty squished. is there a recommend image size ? The anchor points mean little to me and seem only for position not size. Thanks.

11. This is both - position and size.
    Ahcnor min - "left corner bottom corner"
    Anchor max = "Right corner top corner"
    So, If you will set
    amin = "0 0.5"
    amax = "1 1"
    You image would be from the left side to the right and from the bottom to the top of the screen =)
    You should really just play with this values =)

12. I.... actuallly I can't see the difference. the only problem that the image has a bit white ocer it.
    I know about this problem, but I see no way to fix it.... May be I'll think about it then I'll have some free time.

13. good plugin but ı dont know resolution can you help me ?

14. Ok, guys, there seems to be a problem with loading local image from the data folder. CAn anyone help me testing it out? @MaBo2016 can't make the local file to work - he is the only one who can see the image(he is hosting the server on his local machine, so nothing strange here). Can anyone try to use the local image?
    Cos I have no actual idea what can cause this... So?
    If you would have the same problem - leave a message. If not - do the same. I must know if this problem affects over users or not.

15. Brilliant... excellent idea. Well Done!!!!

16. Vlad-00003 updated OnScreenLogo with a new update entry:

17. Vlad-00003 updated OnScreenLogo with a new update entry:

18. yes, it works, good job :)