OnScreenLogo

The small plugin that allows you to put your own logo on the players screen

Total Downloads: 1,353 - First Release: Aug 16, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 21, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Now it's ok. Good job :)

2. Anyone able to help me relocate the image? Im making a mess with coordinates. Id like it sat to left of the health bars please.

3. it's actually really easy.
    Take a look:
    Anchor: <offset from left> <offset from bottom>
    Just play arount with it =)
    Can't give you exact coordinats right now, but I can take a look. Attach your image and example of how it should look like(you can make just put a squire on the screenshot :p )

4. If you want something like this: upload_2017-9-15_9-17-30.png
    You can use this config. Surly you still have to adjust values to your image =) This one is for 500x500 px. But keep in mind - the anchors is just an anchors. Actuall image position depends on the players resoultion ;3
    Mainly you need to move first parametr of the minimum anchor - maximum and the last of the minimum parametrs already set to be near the health bar. At least for 16:9

Attached Files:

5. Also - check out this awsome tool - RustCui - Editor
    upload_2017-9-15_11-42-1.png
    You only need Anchor Min and Anchor Max from where.

6. Vlad-00003 updated OnScreenLogo with a new update entry:

7. I was wondering is anyone would like to or share the PVE and PVP image's I have seen in this area. I like them and would like to do something like that. Didn't know if anyone would want to share them.

8. what u mean exactly ? did u mean my pics ? u can take it ...

Attached Files:

• pvp.png
      pvp.png
      File size:
      16 KB
      Views:
    • pve.png
      pve.png
      File size:
      16.1 KB
      Views:
  9. Yes, Thanks a ton I like that

10. Thanks :) Have Fun ...

11. Vlad-00003 updated OnScreenLogo with a new update entry:

12. Can't seem to get this to work, tried for 3 hours yesterday. All I get is a big question mark, tried locally loading the image, imgur, postimg, my own website. They all came back with a question mark instead of my logo.

13. Hm.... wired. Post your config. You are on the latest version, right?
    I bet your problem is with file extension. Wich one do you use?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  14. is there a way to make this logo but have it linkable? meaning have a logo on screen but have it so players can click on the logo and it can direct them to my web page?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you can't have clickable things like that on the Rust client, and cannot open web pages.

16. but there must be some way.........out of box think? i mean.......how about steam browser? i thought there was a way ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507182160][/DOUBLEPOST]and i am only taking about making it go to the owners webpage ONLY

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the server cannot open the Steam browser, nor any browser, on the Rust client.

18. Yep. Sadly this is impossible.
    But - there is a way to make the click on logo do something. For example - type something in chat. Your site addres, for example.

19. im kicked with this error........disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508219273][/DOUBLEPOST]found i put " ," beetween number .. my bad .. but dont work.. i reload refresh restard server nothing apear.. :/