NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,603 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. You may want to adjust soon the permission
    Oxide Core v2.0.1684

Code:
    [12/28/2015 7:08:47 PM] [Oxide] 7:08 PM [Warning] Permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin NightLantern) is not prefixed with plugin name, should be 'nightlantern.cancontrollanterns'

2. [12/30/2015 3:30:44 PM] [Oxide] 3:30 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern. for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')

3. I installed your version yesterday and it worked fine, today after server restart the day/night circle is freaking out... switching in like 2 minutes. Any idea if it maybe could depend on this mod?

4. Try this one it will auto add the new permission to the admin group nightlantern.CanControlLanterns if not just add it

5. Thank you, but I think it was a bigger problem then this mod...
    Server time changing rapidly | Oxide

6. Best not to force change time as you see it does cause problems and make sure you leave all configs for all plugins default that have anything to do with changing day or night or server time

7. Maybe a good idea. I have to admit that I changed the time yesterday veeeery often to see all the lanterns i placed. Maybe this caused the problem.

8. Yes changing the time even once can cause big problems

9. Hi
    the plugin does not work at the moment. Is it possible that you adjust the plugin to the actually Rust Version?
    Thank you.

10. Maybe try Resistance's version a few posts above ;)

11. Cant get it to work... tried to use /lant on but they wont start but it say that it started in the consol

12. d3nnib updated NightLantern with a new update entry:

13. [1/4/2016 6:40:19 PM] [Oxide] 6:39 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern. for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')

14. Right, I'll look into this too, thanks :)

15. I am also getting the same error for several mods. I guess something about the namespace changed?

Oxide] 3:07 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin NightLantern v1.1.2 by d3nnib
    [Oxide] 3:07 PM [Info] Loaded plugin NightLantern v1.2.0 by d3nnib
    [Oxide] 3:07 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern. for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451942018][/DOUBLEPOST]take a look at the flamethrower.cs MOD. it has the changes all mods need now days (so I am told).

something like:
    void Loaded()
    {
    permission.RegisterPermission("flamethrower.allowed", this);
    }

and

void LoadPermissions()
    {
    if (!permission.PermissionExists("flamethrower.allowed")) permission.RegisterPermission("flamethrower.allowed", this);
    }

if (!IsAllowed(player, "flamethrower.allowed")) return;

hope that helps
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451942733][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to fix the permission problem and I think I did but I am getting a Duplicate permission warning. Please see attached updated NightLantern.cs version 1.2.1

[Oxide] 3:20 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin NightLantern v1.2.1 by d3nnib
    [Oxide] 3:20 PM [Info] Loaded plugin NightLantern v1.2.1 by d3nnib
    [Oxide] 3:20 PM [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'nightlantern.cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
  16. Already fixed mine could not wait

17. do you need to place jack o lanterns for this to work or does this place them auto

18. [Oxide] 12:53 AM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern.' for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')
    Maube you change permission to "nightlantern.cancontrol"?

19. Hey
    How can this be fixed.

[Oxide] 11:45 AM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern.' for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')

20. [Oxide] 4:41 AM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'nightlantern.' for permission 'cancontrollanterns' (by plugin 'NightLantern')