NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,603 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Just tested with last Rust/Oxide updates. It's all fine here, is it still not functioning for you?

2. confirmed working here.

3. stopped working for me... no error

4. Again, just tested with latest version of Rust/Oxide and it's all working here. I don't know, have you tried to delete config and plugin file and reinstall latest version (1.1.2)?

5. Works for me

6. I changed my config start time and now it works... No idea why that effected it because going from 18 to 17 shouldn't have effected that

7. Ok, I think you can try re-setting to 17 because I try to change configs all the time and it always works :)

8. this beautiful mod was working amazing for 3 days none stop. always lit up when time hit. but this morning it stopped functioning.. i then checked the lanterns if it had wood, and it din't have any. so i placed 1,000 wood on each lantern and tried again. nothing, the manual command /lant ON din't work. i tried /LantON - /Lantern ON - /lanton - /lant oFF ... i also tried re configuring the files. and the recent file WULF uploaded in chat. still nothing... i will keep trying and trying next day and the next day and the next day .... OFF topic.... on server wipes... you need to redownload all the Plugins and Configure them with values all over again??? or is there an easier way?

9. Code:
    [8/28/2015 2:01:40 PM] [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/28/2015 2:07:17 PM] [Oxide] 2:07 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/28/2015 2:07:42 PM] [Oxide] 2:07 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/28/2015 2:08:15 PM] [Oxide] 2:08 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/28/2015 2:08:32 PM] [Oxide] 2:08 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)

10. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:29 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLa
    ntern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 11:29 AM [Debug]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object
    obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[]
    parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unk
    nown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] par
    ameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  11. Fix it pls
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Debug]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemDeployed' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.0.32' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)

12. Try this one R-Lanterns for Rust Experimental | Oxide

13. This ist repeated a few times in the second when i startup the server at other maps, and never stops spamming console.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:23 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'NightLantern v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 9:23 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.NightLantern.dayNightCycle () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NightLantern.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Could you have a look if the same error still occurs with the attached version of the plugin

15. I went back to standard map but size 7000. I hope someone will test the other maps then.

16. This plugin is a conflict with plugin m-Time

17. Anyone else having issues since the last update? Still get messages saying lanterns on/off but they aren't functioning and the lanterns need fuel to operate.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look once I get a chance.

19. I am using it and it is working perfectly.

I have a question : would it be possible to adjust the luminosity of the lantern ? to get something less bright ?

20. Can you add the halloween lanterns