NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,603 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Greetings All
    Recently I had uploaded Epic lanterns and posted on their forum to a question I had about campfires doing the same thing.
    It was suggested that I use Night lanterns and so I did. On my server the lanterns are working just fine. The campfires however are not.
    No errors that I have seen.
    {
    "Settings": {
    "AutoTurnLanterns": true,
    "includeCampfires": false,
    "includeJackOLanterns": true,
    "sunriseHour": "7",
    "sunsetHour": "18"
    }
    }

2. Needs to be true
    "includeCampfires": false,

3. I do apologize as I just added the original config. The config on my server is set to True

4. Have never tested the campfires myself so not sure if they work or not will wait for others to reply that have tested it

5. Hope this gets updated for the Ceiling Lights. :)

6. This is my temporary solution to the ceiling light. Another change the permissions that there was no warning.
    Permission "nightlantern.Lanterns"
    For inclusion set true on the Ceiling Light in the config file

7. Thanks for the fix.

8. i just got them to work

9. Please support a spotlight

10. Awesome, this works perfectly for Ceiling Lights.

11. Update Request:

Hi, for the new "Ceiling Light", the Plugin would need some small update:

Code:
                if (deployedEntity.LookupShortPrefabName() == "lantern.deployed.prefab"
                   || deployedEntity.LookupShortPrefabName() == "ceilinglight.deployed.prefab"          
                   || ( (deployedEntity.LookupShortPrefabName() == "jackolantern.happy.prefab") && includeJackOLanterns)
                   || ( (deployedEntity.LookupShortPrefabName() == "jackolantern.angry.prefab") && includeJackOLanterns)
                   || ( (deployedEntity.LookupShortPrefabName() == "campfire.prefab") && includeCampfires)AND                if (oven.LookupShortPrefabName() == "lantern.deployed.prefab"
                       || oven.LookupShortPrefabName() == "ceilinglight.deployed.prefab"  
                       || ( (oven.LookupShortPrefabName() == "jackolantern.happy.prefab") && includeJackOLanterns)
                       || ( (oven.LookupShortPrefabName() == "jackolantern.angry.prefab") && includeJackOLanterns)
                       || ( (oven.LookupShortPrefabName() == "campfire.prefab") && includeCampfires)
    in my case ,this works as suggested.

12. Can i configure it to auto on and off Ceiling Light's ? And dont use Fuel?

13. the above an entry for whom written?
    or are not able to to read?

14. hey. what about infinite low grade fuel. just an idea.

15. everything works fine

16. ceiling light added with config setting

17. hey. i was thinking about that admins dont need to refuel lantern's/ceiling light's. by adding a infinite fuel script "true/false"

18. Dennib I love your plugin! Great work you have done on it so far! I had a idea for you. Is there a possible way to make it so that lanterns skip turning on, but check for turning them off at a certain time?

19. Try this one. Disabled the Check 'OnItemDeployed' and commented out 'turnLanterns(true)'. Did not test it, but should be all needed to prevent auto lights on.
    >>> RENAME the file back to 'NightLantern.cs' <<<

20. I will check that out and test it when I wake up.. just heading to bed right now, thanks! EDIT: I just tested and it works great! Thanks for the help Fujikura, greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016