Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,482 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. "ExtraLoot" or "Extra Item"?

2. Code:
    "Loot": {
        "AmountMin": 1,
        "Enabled": true,
        "ItemsMax": 3,
        "ItemsMin": 1,
        "PreventDuplicates": false,
        "WorkshopSkins": true
    Set "Enabled" to false. This will disable extra loot tables, then you will have vanilla tables and you can change "MultiplierComponents": 1, to a multiplier you want to use.

3. And if we want use vanilla table but with a multiplier ? :) Without use MagicLoot table for tank, airdrop, heli ? haha

4. It is being worked on.

5. I know, no problem it's to bother you haha

6. Okay thanks Kunazai, i will report back with any problems, thanks for the quick reply
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508055625][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, i still have Swords, Clothing etc still coming in the loot barrels

7. Did you reload the mod properly after you changed the config?

8. yeah "oxide.reload MagicLoot"

9. can you post your config?

10. {
    "Components": {
    "list": [
    "bleach",
    "ducttape",
    "gears",
    "glue",
    "metalblade",
    "metalpipe",
    "propanetank",
    "riflebody",
    "roadsigns",
    "rope",
    "semibody",
    "sewingkit",
    "sheetmetal",
    "smgbody",
    "metalspring",
    "sticks",
    "tarp",
    "techparts",
    "scrap",
    "antiradpills",
    "wood",
    "apple",
    "chocholate",
    "granolabar",
    "can.beans",
    "can.tuna",
    "metal.fragments",
    "lowgradefuel",
    "largemedkit",
    "syringe.medical",
    "black.raspberries",
    "blueberries",
    "bandage"
    ]
    },
    "Developer": {
    "AmountChange": false,
    "Debug": false,
    "ExtraItem": false,
    "LootRefresh": false,
    "Skins": false
    },
    "Exclude": {
    "supply.signal",
    "ammo.rocket.smoke"
    ]
    },
    "ExcludeFromMultiplication": {
    "crude.oil"
    ]
    },
    "Loot": {
    "AmountMin": 45,
    "Enabled": false,
    "ItemsMax": 3,
    "ItemsMin": 2,
    "PreventDuplicates": false,
    "WorkshopSkins": true
    },
    "Settings": {
    "Multiplier": 1,
    "MultiplierComponents": 25,
    "MultiplyOnlyComponents": true
    }
    }

11. looks fine to me, you sure the loot isn't vanilla loot? they added full items to vanilla loot tables in the blueprint patch.

12. Thats what im trying to remove.. thinks like buckets, spins wheels, signs .
    etc

13. do you have other means of players learning those blueprints? if so, i'm pretty sure this mod only limits extra items it spawns, not the base starting ones. I can't be too sure as I have not explored that part of the mod much yet.

I have an idea to deliver what you're looking for, but you would have to wait a while before I could finish it, if it is even possible to implement the way I want to. It is on the bottom of my priority list for this mod right now.

14. Yeah im trying to remove the aspect of bps, workbenches, back to the old 'components only' out of barrels

15. I'm pretty sure the mod cannot do what you want in its current state. It uses vanilla loot tables for the first couple items before it adds the extra loot. Wait around a bit and you may get what you're looking for.

16. Kunazai updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

17. (07:02:50) | Unloaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.19 by Norn / Kunazai

(07:02:50) | [MagicLoot] Loaded 332 item limits from /data/MagicLoot.json

(07:02:50) | [MagicLoot] Loaded 34 components from /config/MagicLoot.json

(07:02:50) | [MagicLoot] Loaded at x1 vanilla rate | components rate x1 [Extra Loot: True | X Only Components: False]

(07:02:50) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.19' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)

(07:02:50) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.ModifyContainerContents (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.RepopulateContainer (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.RefreshLootContainers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(07:02:50) | Loaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.19 by Norn / Kunazai

18. did you generate a new config?
    Looks like you didn't generate a new config. Change log specifies that you should.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508130812][/DOUBLEPOST]you can back up your old one and copy over the settings you want to keep. But you really should generate a new one.

19. Hi,

Thanks for this update

I tried bradley and heli and I see in log: Did not find in list: heli_crate/bradley_crate ?

20. With the new update how do i do "Components only out of barrels"