Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,477 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Right , that clears that up . Thanks for your time.

2. Well no problems but its not giving the Magic Loot it was before. I'm getting ordinary loot.

3. see above dude. Have you turned vanilla loot table to false? And enabled extra?

4. Code:
    {
      "Components": {
      "list": [
      "bleach",
      "ducttape",
      "gears",
      "glue",
      "metalblade",
      "metalpipe",
      "propanetank",
      "riflebody",
      "roadsigns",
      "rope",
      "semibody",
      "sewingkit",
      "sheetmetal",
      "smgbody",
      "metalspring",
      "sticks",
      "tarp",
      "techparts"
      ]
      },
      "Developer": {
      "AmountChange": false,
      "Debug": false,
      "ExtraItem": false,
      "Skins": false
      },
      "Exclude": {
      "supply.signal",
      "ammo.rocket.smoke"
      ]
      },
      "ExcludeFromMultiplication": {
      "crude.oil"
      ]
      },
      "Loot": {
      "AmountMin": 1,
      "Enabled": true,
      "ItemsMax": 3,
      "ItemsMin": 1,
      "PreventDuplicates": false,
      "RefreshMinutes": 25,
      "WorkshopSkins": true
      },
      "Settings": {
      "Multiplier": 1,
      "MultiplierComponents": 1,
      "MultiplyOnlyComponents": false,
      "RefreshMessage": true
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  5. yeah delete that entire config and reload the new magic loot. That config is for the old plug in.

6. New version is just giving me errors
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnLootSpawn' on plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.19' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.IsLootContainerEnabled (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.OnLootSpawn (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'OnLootSpawn' on plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.19' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.IsLootContainerEnabled (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.OnLootSpawn (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. You need to remove your old config, then reload the mod to let it generate a new config. There were too many changes in the config for you to keep the old one. That is where <filename unknown> in your errors is coming from. The mod is trying to read data in the config that you don't have there.

8. Code:
    (08:09:44) | Version `0.1.19.1` is invalid for MagicLoot, should be `major.minor.patch`

9. I completely removed MagicLoot restarted my server loaded the NEW version and that's what happened with all the filename unknown. currently using an older version and it works just fine.

10. Try oxide.version ?

11. I'm also getting this problem. Also because of this, updater is always telling me that this plugin is out of date.
    Author should update to version 0.1.20

12. Try to modify the specific line on cs file

Developer can solve this later, isn't really a problem it's just to warn you

13. i know how it works etc. i have only reported ;)

14. Oh ok sorry ^^

15. We used it for a while on our server, but now a few days allready, cause this plugin makes the server entity in 1 day 260k :( bad job

16. I don't have this problem, I think..

17. Kunazai updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1508268456][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The mod does nothing to entity count on a server. Items in containers are not registered as entities until they are removed from their container and dropped into the world.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508268535][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Post your new config please, also please post it in a code block.

18. Newest version is working .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508270609][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you guy for such a fast response. You guys are awesome!!!

19. Can someone assist me with this, I am trying to make this such I get decent components only from the barrels and crates.

Add me on steam : Hydrooxygen

20. I would like to do that too if possible

Budyzr63 [HBB]