LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,960 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. LootConfig - Failed to compile: LootConfig.cs(777,56): error CS1061: Type `LootSpawn' does not contain a definition for `blueprints' and no extension method `blueprints' of type `LootSpawn' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

3. Thanks for the quick update!

I don't think it currently has any result on the config now but I think Distributefragments can be removed.

4. anyone else getting no items spawning now ?

5. Resolved by copying my old loot config file as normal.

Pasted sections as i would normally,

Then using Notepad++ book mark lines with the references for BP fragments " "Blueprints": [], " Once bookmarked, delete all bookmarked lines.

6. cool mod idea, but this is way too difficult to mess with. If someone happens to have a preset config file that reduces gun spawning please let me know. I dont like having a ton of guns spawning with this new XP system.

7. Our config is the opposite :p Defiantly put in the time, well worth it in the long run imo.

8. Any way to get stop having loot durability/condition be damaged? I'm tired of mostly damages AKs, Thompsons, etc spawning in loot.

9. Failed to compile: LootConfig.cs(393,64): error CS1061: Type `LootContainer' does not contain a definition for `LookupPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupPrefabName' of type `LootContainer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. rust update, bug report
    Code:
    [07/15/2016 05:27:11] [Oxide] 05:26 [Error] Error while compiling LootConfig.cs(393,64): error CS1061: Type `LootContainer' does not contain a definition for `LookupPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupPrefabName' of type `LootContainer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. Fixed LookupPrefabName() with LookupPrefab().name; compiles but is untested.

Thks wulf

Attached Files:

12. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

13. Anyone know how to spawn in weapons that are at full HP? Or is it a limitation of this addons spawn method?

14. No crates are spawning for me after the update. I tried copying the data from my old LootConfig file, but it's still not working. I don't see any errors in the logs related to this.

The only thing logged is this:
    No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups.

and when I copied over my old LootConfig file it gave me this:
    [LootConfig] Incorrect config version(1477/7[4000, 132513])
    [LootConfig] Created new config

15. deleted LootConfig, Betterloot plugins and their config files and reinstalled. This seems to have fixed the issue. It did a little time for the spawns to show up, so be patient.

16. This a limitation by serverside code and can't be changed by LootConfig.

17. (03:16:26) | [Oxide] 11:16 [Info] [LootConfig] Incorrect config version(1368/5[5500, 41851])

(03:16:27) | [Oxide] 11:16 [Info] [LootConfig] Config save failed: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,LootSpawn].Add (System.String key, .LootSpawn value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String,LootSpawn] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.CreateDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Attached Files:

18. Delete the config and Restart your server...should fix any Issue ;)

19. thx @fujjkura

20. You're welcome