LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,928 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. What lines actually remove stuff from game? Also does it remove it from barrels/airdrops?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  2. Can you explain the difference between LootContainers and SpawnGroups which seem to have almost the same arguments.

3. Hi guys! I am quite confused with how to edit this plugin. Can somebody please tell me how to make it so it spawns more than 2 items max inside of barrels/loot boxes?

4. Hey, so if I wanted to make loot more rare how would I setup the file?

5. Hi this may have been answered already but here we go.

I'm looking to remove some items INDEFINITELY from crate and barrel pools. I've tried many other plugins but all they do is delete them when players pick them up.

I want to make only waterpipe shotguns, rocket launchers, and incendiary rockets obtainable via Event Manager's /reward shop.

If anyone could help me that would be great. Thank you!!!

6. Since betterloot is now unmaintained, please can we have a general "better loot preset" for this plugin, the reason why betterloot was great because it was just a download and Go plugin.

7. I found this post to be very helpful in understanding how the plugin works and how to adjust the config.

8. I agree with this post, i downloaded this because betterloot is now unmaintained

9. I have such an error has

[Oxide] 23:29 [Info] [LootConfig] Config save failed:
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:get_name ()
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig+LootContainerConverter.WriteJson (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer serializer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeConvertable (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter converter, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract valueContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeDictionary (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, IDictionary values, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Is this now un-maintained? Seems as if there are a lot of questions and Nogrod isn't responding...

11. search for the items you want to remove in the categories, that are the actual loot lists/tree, they are connected with each other via their name and assigned to LootContainers/SpawnGroups

LootContainers are all barrels, crates that can be all over the map...
    SpawnGroups are special spawns in/around radtowns which can be configured seperately that way (spawnconfig splits them up) so that you can specify different loot for each radtown

set MaxDefinitionsToSpawn to a higher value (determines how often a item is get from the loot list and put into the inventory)

change the weights to a lower value, or remove items from the loot lists

search for the shortnames of the items you don't want in the drop and remove them from the category lists

working fine, it doesn't really need to be maintained :p and i have alot of stuff todo :p
    Those two posts could help for a start:
    LootConfig | Page 5 | Oxide
    LootConfig | Page 5 | Oxide

12. I am sure this has been answered, but. I set some guns and items in the config file to 0 for both weight and amount from air drops, boxes, barrels and such. I am still finding these items in game, in the boxes, and in air drop. IS there something im missing? Is there a better blacklist mod? Please help.

Thank you

13. remove them from the list instead of setting them to 0

14. Hi, just added this plugin today cuz betterloot isn't supported (didn't know till this morning). I haven't made any edits to the json file, but one of my players tried to reveal a bp library and he was kicked and I found this error:

129.82.198.12:58057/76561197963011690/lyaege kicked: RPC Error: itemcmd
    [Oxide] 08:42 [Info] [Notifier] lyaege left the server (Reason: Kicked: RPC Error: itemcmd)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ItemModReveal.ServerCommand (.Item item, System.String command, .BasePlayer player) Item.ServerCommand (System.String command, .BasePlayer player) PlayerInventory.ItemCmd (RPCMessage msg) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) BaseEntity+<FindRPCMessage>c__AnonStorey20.<>m__A (RPCMessage rpcMsg) BaseEntity.SV_RPCMessage (UInt32 nameID, Network.Message message) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) BaseEntity:SV_RPCMessage(UInt32, Message) ServerMgr:OnRPCMessage(Message) ServerMgr:OnNetworkMessage(Message) Network.Implementation.Raknet.Server:ConnectedPacket(RaknetConnection) Network.Implementation.Raknet.Server:Cycle() ServerMgr:Update()

When I reload the plugin I get this...not sure if it means anything important or not.

[RCON] oxide.reload LootConfig
    [Oxide] 08:45 [Info] Unloaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.9 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 08:45 [Info] Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.9 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 08:45 [Info] [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  15. Hi Op, everytime I load this plugin, I get this error:
    [Oxide] 20:28 [Info] [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups...

This is with the default config files and a fresh map install. Is this normal? What's the solution?

The plugin works otherwise. I just don't see much loot in the radtowns.

16. no loot is spawning in chests only in barrels and garbage pile's :s how can i fix this because i have 40+ players ... and there is no loot in the server

(20:33:14) | CONTACT DEVELOPERS! LootContainer::populateLoot has null inventory!!!

(20:33:14) | CONTACT DEVELOPERS! LootContainer::populateLoot has null inventory!!!

after a server restart i get back loot bud you i got betterloot etc now aswell so
    ill leave the loot as it is for now... ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  17. Same issue for me. Anyone with an idea?

18. Hi Guys, I'm wanting to increase the amount of BP Frags that drop from each barrel etc
    How do I go about increasing those when amending the JSON?

19. I honestly have no idea how to config this, it just doesnt make sense to me can anyone give me a hand, i have a few bucks i send over paypal <3

20. Although you can alter a few things the normal way I just went into chat and used the (gather.rate dispenser "Sulfur Ore" 5 ) You can break it down to each type of resource. Only put the " " when the item name is 2 or more words. There is a list of the items by typing gather.resources I believe. Hope this helps.