Instant Craft

Makes crafting of items instant and prevents items being dropped after. Can randomise items skin!

Total Downloads: 14,345 - First Release: Apr 11, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 19, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. I run an uptodate Rust Experimental server with uptodate Oxide (Protocol 2054)
    Up until a week ago users on my server could craft items with workshop skins using InstantCraft. They reported that after a restart of the server, the first two crafted items would show a skin, every item afterwards would then not load the corresponding skin and stay on default, although still showing the loading arrows in the top right corner.
    I was told to get ItemSkinRandomizer, which shouldn't have the problem and it works. A bit. Chests and Balaclavas, for instance, work fine. Every other skin won't load, no matter how long one waits or how often the server's been restarted (as with Instantcraft).
    When I let both plugins do their work simultaneously, chests and balaclavas work for the first two times and nothing else.

I tried the following configurations:
    Only InstantCraft: Pull skins from Workshop: true [worked for quite some time, now only 2 items after server restart]
    InstantCraft and ItemSkinRandomizer: both pulling skins [works first two times, nothing works afterwards]
    InstantCraft and ItemSkinRandomizer: Only SkinRandomizer may pull skins [Balaclavas and Chests work, nothing else]
    Only ItemSkinRandomizer: same as above, only balaclavas and chests.

Has anyone found a solution to this? I cant be the only one with this problem.

2. Skins were working perfect, but now they won't load for anyone.. Anyone know what would be causing this?

3. Hey everyone ! I use InstantCraft on my server for 2 months and until then, the auto-skin worked perfectly good. But perhaps since two updates of Rust the skins do not load any more. What to do ? Thank you for your answers!

4. Random skins were working prefect, now when I start the server the first crafted item will load a skin then every other item after that the skin will never load... Do you know what would cause this?

5. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'InstantCraft v1.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Item.OnChanged () [0x00000] in :0
      at Item.MarkDirty () [0x00000] in :0
      at Item.set_maxCondition (Single value) [0x00000] in :0
      at Item.Initialize (.ItemDefinition template) [0x00000] in :0
      at ItemManager.Create (.ItemDefinition template, Int32 iAmount, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.GiveItem (.BasePlayer player, .ItemDefinition def, Int32 amount, UInt64 skinid) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

6. Keeps telling me my inventory is full and wont craft but i have like 13 slots is there any way to fix or turn this off?

7. Did anyone ever figure out how to get random skins to work??

8. The skins just keep loading

9. Does anyone know if this plugin is better in server performance than "CraftingController" with just fast craft instead instant?

10. I think this is messing with my ItemSkinRandomizer plugin, sometimes the items have skins, other times, they don't please help, I dont know whats happenin,

11. Ok, now can anyone tell me - WHY I"M NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS?!

@XNeo, did it happened once or more?
    @sgtconman19, do you have any plugins that modifies inventory size? uMod - Anti Items for example?
    @Juice-, @Adeveth, the use to work fine for me, but I would test it then I would have time.

@Smabezo, well... not at all. The main difference is - this one has a bulk craft, so if you would send 10 doors to the craft - you would instantly get 10 doors, with the CustomCraft it would craft doors 1 by one, with 1 second craft time.
    My plugin also checks if the player has enought slots, so overcrafted items won't be dropped to the ground.
    The difference shoudln't be noticable tho.

@Disowned, ofc it would. They both uses the same hooks to do the same thing. That's why "Randomize item skins if skin is zero" option was added in the first place. Some ppl saying that it's not working atm btw. So I would have to take a look at this.

12. The crafting amounts have gone back to vanilla as far as how many bullets, c4, etc.. Everything was at 999, now ammo is at 128, c4 is at 10, low grade fuel is at 500. Is this a Face Punch issue? Is there an update in the works? I love this plug in, as do the players!

13. Yeah @Vlad-00003 I switched over to this plugin from MagicCraft, both have the same vanilla stacking issues. Can you look into this please? Thanks!

14. Have this exact same issue . Except "itemskinrandomizer" works perfect without isntantcraft .. Now i just get "skinned" but never loading skinned items . :(

[DOUBLEPOST=1527113420][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed by setting 0 skin to false and reloading . they seem to be playing nice with each-other for now . Maybe it's just the load order?

15. Can u turn off workshop skins and players just use in-game skins? Which is already in the game files. So they don't need to download it while crafting. @Vlad-00003

16. Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'InstantCraft v1.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Item.OnChanged () [0x00022] in :0 at Item.MarkDirty () [0x00000] in :0 at Item.set_maxCondition (System.Single value) [0x0002c] in :0 at Item.Initialize (ItemDefinition template) [0x00010] in :0 at ItemManager.Create (ItemDefinition template, System.Int32 iAmount, System.UInt64 skin) [0x00062] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.GiveItem (BasePlayer player, ItemDefinition def, System.Int32 amount, System.UInt64 skinid) [0x0008f] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.OnItemCraft (ItemCraftTask task) [0x0044e] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.InstantCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0005b] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <17b9f46063fe4ac9ae4a1000712647ce>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528719982][/DOUBLEPOST]
    glass just turn it to false in settings.....

17. can we please get this updated? someone?

18. is there premissions for this plugin\

19. @Vlad-00003 it does not appear to be working since the latest update which changed item shortnames, is there anyway we can get an update?

20. Delete...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2018