InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Please send both zlevel and info panel config for me :(

2. <color=#00000>YOUR MESSAGE</color>

3. Hello
    Pllease goes it turn off or delete ?
    [​IMG]

4. Can i get the file for this one? :)

5. Hi! How can I show available ServerRewards RP Points on the panel? Precisely where the money $ 0.00 is. Thanks in advance!

6. anyone know the color type this plugin used in the config? ex. ""BackgroundColor"": ""0.1 0.1 0.1 0.3"",

7. Can someone do so everything is at top nicly :D

8. hi guys i want to move the ui above my hotbar the icons i want to move are player count sleepers plane helli and rad signs but i cannot figure out what i need to change in the json file anyhelp would be great thanks

9. How can i make the Message cycle through different phrases every XX seconds?

10. Some one can help to this? Im editing but its dont working.

Capture.JPG

11. I cant get the Airplane and Helicopter at the left bottom. I've set everything to left bottom but still not works.

Attached Files:

12. Test this

Attached Files:

13. Hi, Could i get this? I use both Zlevels and money :)

14. money is built into info panel and the new zlevels allows you to change the location in the config the old one you have to change code

15. But is it possible to get the file for this setup? The other one i have, I think is from you as well but it does not have the money build in. I have activated it and etc, but your setup lookes so much better. It would be cool to get both info panel and your Zlevel config :)

16. nice work!.

17. hey, nice plugin.
    how can i delete the "balance" tab from the files, i have no need for it, and it feels like clutter, when not need. Thanks

18. In the "Balance" tab, set "Available: true" to "Available: false"

19. ohh my. i feel so stupid XD