InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. plsssss!!!! i need help qith this

2. It uses a different method. Try 2.55 2.55 0 or 25.5 25.5 0 (Also you missed the last 0 which is the opacity value e.g 255 255 0 1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484111750][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There's a few reference points you need to learn how to use:

• Anchor Position (On the screen - Bottom / Top etc;)
    • Height & Width
    • Margin
    Variable: Dock & Function (Clock/Heli etc;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484111784][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can't see the image: Use Imgur to upload it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484111887][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm assuming you aren't getting it in full because it's being pulled the wrong way from the font change: Just adjust the dock margin: Panel margin (Top,Right,Bottom,Left) - Dependent on the anchor position.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484112151][/DOUBLEPOST]
    1) I think would be pretty simple to implement the RP function but I guess no one's got around to it? Everyone wants a panel to look differently so I would just learn to use the .config.

2) You need to scroll down to 'Balance' and find the Image { tag and adjust the margin. The margin functions in this order (Top,Right,Bottom,Left) The values will vary depending on where your dock starts.

[DOUBLEPOST=1484112222][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you're removing the messages, make sure you're leaving the "" in the config, otherwise it may pull it back to fix the plugin, also if you're adding multiple messages make sure to include , to every message apart from the last.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484112403][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There's a resolution API plugin: ResolutionAPI for Rust | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484112568][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This plugin is polished and you shouldn't be having any problems apart from the false status for images.
    Just sounds like you're not copying the full link, make sure the image has .png on the end and you're posting it next to "URL" not Image {

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  3. Thanks for the help!

4. so i installed it to my oxide plugin folder but the rson file doesn't pop up in config clearly im new at this and doing something wrong

5. yeah i figured it out noob mistake oops

6. Hi,help button is in the plugin ServerInfo , Is enabled in the config

Attached Files:

7. I need moving the auto messages from the bottom right to the top right can someone please help, heres my config file
    can someone please help <3

Attached Files:

8. Anybody know how to setup info panel to display players server reward points balance?

9. how to move the button to prompt the question, and even can be done serverinfo cause UI panel keystrokes if you tell me how, I will be very preznatelen

Attached Files:

10. Try this - I've not tested it as I'm very busy at the moment but it should be good.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484297992][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Upload your config.

Attached Files:

11. How do I fixed the squished look in the image attached? I'm a little new to this.

Attached Files:

12. Open the .config and scroll down until you find "AirDrop" for example, which is the first option after the Docks. Then scroll down until you find Image: { - below this, increase the margin - Probably to 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.1 (Top,Right,Bottom,Left)

13. Is there a guide on panel placement? I really want everything along the top to fit nicely with LustyMap but I don't know the first thing about finding the right coordinates or anything.

14. How to hide the panel during tab, f1, while dead, and those stuff?

15. Hey new to running my own server when i got to install this plugin i download it but where do i place the file, is it in the Oxide/Plugins folder?

16. 0.005 0.175 0.005 0.005
    Place it in the Oxide - plugins folder

17. Thanks Revit 81, one more question do you know if installing plugins wipe the server? Should I wait before our server wipes before install ?

18. ok im sorry to bother you with this question, ive been trying to figure out how to move the Info panels around. I know how to move it to top or botttom left or right, but i wanna offset the bar more to the left. I have the time/Online/sleepers heli and airdrop on the bottom left dock, but i wanna push the whole dock more left.

19. Installing plugins will not wipe your server. No worries, bro.

20. anyone got the line to change it to server rewards i tried and failed dont understand that call for it.